Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » In pain

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: In pain
Member # 10016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CountryGirl3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, for about half the day today I've been itching "down there." I didnt really think anything of it, until I was in the shower. And I was washing myself and as soon as soap got on my vagina, it started to burn EXTREMELY bad. It was horrible! I almost started crying. And it is still burning a little right now, it burns more when I move, and when I touch it really burns. I had sex on Sunday, could this be the reason this is happening? What I really need to know is if there is any way to stop the burning right now....because its 9:30 at night and I cant get it checked out, so ANYTHING I can do to ease the pain until I can would be very helpful. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom because it will burn too bad. Also, if you have any idea why this is happening, please let me know. I know you cant diagnos it online...but even suggestions would be nice because I have no idea! Thank you!!!!

"Someone once said 'Forgive and forget.' But if we can't forget can we ever really forgive? And if we can't forgive, can we ever really forget?" -Carrie, Sex and the City

"Natalie Wood gave her heart to James Dean. The high school rebel and the teenage queen. Standing together in an angry world. One boy fighting for one girl. I wanna be loved like that, I wanna be loved like that. A promise you can't take back. If you're gonna love me, I wanna be loved like that." ~Shenandoah

"No ones ever perfect until you fall in love with them..."

Posts: 38 | From: Uniontown, OH | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Plain yogourt with bacterial cultures applied internally should soothe (yes, it'll be messy, use a pediatric dosage dispenser if you've got one, or just sort of spoon it in, and do expect it to end up on your underwear), or at very least not harm, so if you've got some, use that (even the top layer of a fruit-on-bottom variety would be fine). Plain aloe (make sure there's no alcohol in it!) might help too, and until you can get this checked out I'd suggest avoiding soap and bubble baths, and wearing only cotton underwear, and loose-fitting bottoms to minimise irritation.

Better living through Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.