Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Am i over reacting?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Am i over reacting?
jeffc
Neophyte
Member # 10434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jeffc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok here's the situation, I was at a party on saturday night, I was about to make out with a girl, I went to urinate in a bush first. Finshed urinating, wiped my hands on the ground, went bak to her proceeded to make out. She began to give me a hand job, she put her hand down my pants and did this for about 2 minutes at the most ,I did not ejaculate or precum, i was no where near this. I then put my hand down her pants and fingered her about 1cm deep in her vagina, Did this for only very briefly about a minute. I am worried that she may be able to get pregnant because I did not wash my hands after touching my penis.
Some aditional info is that I masterbated that morning and took a shower that evening before the party. Please help

Posts: 3 | From: fjfds,sds,India | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Urine will not impregnate a girl, nor will touching a penis. Semen and pre-ejaculate can and will, but I really don't think there's any pregnancy risk here. Hpowever, I'd certainly recommend using actual bathrooms whenever possible, and always washing your hands before performing manual sex (fingering, hand job) on anyone so you don't give them an infection from any germs you may have picked up over the course of your day.
Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Unprotected manual sex can also transmit certain STDs, so I recommend you check out A Quickie STD/STI Risk Assessment and Safe, Sound & Sexy A Safer Sex How-To.
Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeffc
Neophyte
Member # 10434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jeffc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Though wouldnt it be possible for cum or precum from that morning to still be on my penis and then tranfered to my hand when i touched my penis?
Posts: 3 | From: fjfds,sds,India | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 4 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your hand is not a particularly nourishing or welcoming environment for sperm, which can live outside of such environment for about 20 minutes.

This is not to say that semen left out for an hour wouldn't impregnate a girl; I'm just saying that the risk of pregnancy from semen being on your hand all day is really nearly nil. This is not a pregnancy risk.

------------------
Laurel Lemming
Scarleteen Advocate

"Ooh, I'll settle down with some old story/About a boy who's just like me/Thought there was love in everything and everyone, you're so naive!"-Belle and Sebastian, "Get Me Away From Here I'm Dying"

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeffc
Neophyte
Member # 10434

How long can sperm or pre cum live on your penis? And does urinating kill them quicker?

Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
urinating can flush out sperm, but it might not kill all of them. really, if you use a condom, none of this will even be an issue. get a box of condoms and always put one on as soon as you get hard. don't start fooling around first and give yourself opportunities to have an accident.

------------------
If the shoe fits, it's probably your size.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.