Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Please Help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please Help
rcap
Neophyte
Member # 110738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rcap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,

Im 23 and my girlfriend just turned 21 last July 3. I want to make it clear that WE DO NOT ENGAGE IN SEX WITH PENETRATION. WE ONLY DO ORAL AND FINGERING.

Her last two periods are:

April 28 or 29 to May 4
May 31 to June 5 or 6

If we follow the regular 28 day cycle she should have gotten her period last July 3 so it is 3 days late if it does not come today. Her period is also not that regular cause it comes earlier sometimes.

Last June 7, I masturbated at my house but cleaned up and took a shower after. After about 3 hours we met and we engaged in oral and fingering. Whenever we do this, we make sure that we are not naked at the same time and we take turns. I washed my hands with cold water and soap before I fingered her. She was wearing nothing while Im wearing a boxer briefs and my cargo shorts. I fingered her and did oral to her. I was able to make her orgasm. After which, she went to the comfort room to urinate and to clean up with the soap I used earlier. Then she did me. This time I was wearing nothing and she was wearing jeans and panties. She did hand jobs and blowjobs. I came in her mouth and she directly went to the comfort room sink to spit my semen and gargled several times with water only. She also washed her hands about a number of times with soap. I also washed up with soap and water cleaning my hands and my penis. This is after she cleaned up herself.

Also, it is the first time in 1 or 2 months that we did this because of our busy schedule. She said that she was kind of stressed at work lately and attributes that to her late period. Is there any cause for pregnancy with the situation above? I will really appreciate your answer.

Thanks.

--------------------
Anonymous

Posts: 4 | From: Philippines | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi rcap. Please read through the information and the articles linked in this post: This Is Your Pregnancy Scare Answer.

As for your girlfriend's period being "late", it's very possible that isn't the case. Not everyone has 28 day cycles, that's just an average. To figure out how long her cycles are, specifically, she'll need to keep track of her periods for several months, and a pattern will start to become clear. There's more information on how the menstrual cycle works here: On the Rag: A Guide to Menstruation

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rcap
Neophyte
Member # 110738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rcap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi again.

I've read the article and felt a little relieved.

My girlfriend's period is still not here.

Additional information.

I noticed stains on my briefs when I went to the comfort room. I did not know if I touched it. It may contain sperm since I masturbated 3 hours earlier right? What if I accidentally touched it or even touched my penis and fingered my girlfriend without washing hands. Is there a pregnancy risk there?

Thanks.

Posts: 4 | From: Philippines | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did you read all of the information linked to in that first piece I gave you? The risk level of manual sex (fingering) is in there, specifically in this piece: http://www.scarleteen.com/article/bodies/can_i_get_pregnant_or_get_or_pass_on_an_sti_from_that

As for your girlfriend's period, I cannot possibly know why it hasn't started. As I said, it may not even be late yet. If she is concerned, she may want to consult a doctor.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rcap
Neophyte
Member # 110738

Yes I've read it.

Personally, you think it's impossible, right?

Manual sex really doesn't pose a pregnancy risk even with precum?

Sorry I just can't seem to calm my nerves.

Thanks.

Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

The facts about reproduction say it's not possible. Manual sex is not how pregnancy happens.

If you're still finding that you're still having anxiety about this, even with all the facts, then that's something to talk to a mental health professional about if you can.

--------------------

rcap
Neophyte
Member # 110738

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

So basically your saying it is not possible even if I accidentally touched the stains inside my underwear or touched my penis when inside the comfort room considering that I masturbated 3 hours earlier? I am afraid that it is precum produced when we were kissing fully clothed. Is there viable sperm there?

Is there a risk of pregnancy?

Also, she experienced a metallic taste in her mouth last July 3. Could there be any connection to this?

Her period is not yet here and I hope it comes today. [Frown]

[ 07-11-2014, 06:32 PM: Message edited by: rcap ]

Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We've gone over the risk here a few times; our answers aren't going to change. As Karybu just said above:
The facts about reproduction say it's not possible. Manual sex is not how pregnancy happens.

There's no way at all to know what your girlfriend's metallic taste was; if she's concerned about it her best bet is to consult a doctor.

Posts: 1352 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.