Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Please please help me!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please please help me!
Worriedteen123
Neophyte
Member # 110249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Worriedteen123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,

I know you don't do pregnancy symptoms which is fine but I would like some clarification on direct genital touching. For most of it, my boyfriend and I were rolling around and messing around WITH underwear (but I know that's fine). I think there was a time when we were both naked so I need to know about direct touching- I know for sure his head of his penis didn't touch me. Plus he didn't ejaculate anywhere near me....
I wouldn't be worried because it seems harmless (I hope!) except 2 days after that I had a longer than normal period which was old blood... And now, 4 weeks after the incident, I have tingly nipples!!! My period is due Thursday (assuming the old blood was a period and not something else) so could my nipples just be doing this because I'm about to have a period?
This whole thing is making me feel so sick and I would greatly appreciate any help!
Thank you

Posts: 9 | From: England | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hear you saying there was NOT any direct genital to genital contact. And then hear you saying you know that means there has not been a pregnancy risk.

Having nipples that feel a certain way does not change that.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Worriedteen123
Neophyte
Member # 110249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Worriedteen123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So, you're saying the risk of pregnancy is nil? I guess maybe my nipples are like this because I'm about to start my period... Except they've never felt like that before!
Posts: 9 | From: England | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's exactly what we're saying, and what you've actually said too (since you said there was no direct genital contact). And period symptoms can change from time to time, so that's likely why you're having nipple sensitivity.
Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Worriedteen123
Neophyte
Member # 110249

Thank you ever so much for your time- it has been greatly appreciated [Smile]
Worriedteen123
Neophyte
Member # 110249

Hi,

I know you said there's a zero chance of me being pregnant but since we last spoke, my nipples are still really sensitive, I've missed my period which should have been on the 17th and I have these really weird light cramps that have lasted quite a few days... I'm having these and trying to reason with myself that I can't be because I've never had sex nor has ejaculate been me...
Your help would be appreciated

September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please take a look here: http://www.scarleteen.com/this_is_your_pregnancy_scare_answer

[ 05-19-2014, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: September ]

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Worriedteen123
Neophyte
Member # 110249

Thank you for that and your speedy response- I have read most of those before asking you again. I guess I'm only worried because I've never experienced these symptoms before...
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you are having symptoms like cramping that aren't related to your period, then it is sound to check in with a doctor about them.

It's not unusual for periods to vary in their arrival time. You can read more about that here:
M.I.A or, Dude, Where's My Period?

It sounds like you're feeling a lot of anxiety around pregnancy worries. Do you have any sense of what might be causing that anxiousness? Are you comfortable with the level of sexual activity you're engaging in? I would say that you might want to give the "You're Not Pregnant Why Do You Think You Are" piece from the link Johanna gave you a read and see if anything in there rings a bell for you.

Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Worriedteen123
Neophyte
Member # 110249

Thank you for your help! I do suffer from anxiety and I don't really have anyone to talk to about this sort of stuff, it's just being bottled up, so I really appreciate your time [Smile]
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

You're welcome [Smile]

You mention you don't have anyone to talk to about your anxiety. Are you, or have you looked into, seeing a counselor or other mental health professional at all?

Worriedteen123
Neophyte
Member # 110249

I would really like to because it's affecting my studies at the moment... I would t really know where to start though! But I could look into it [Smile]
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some schools do have counseling services, so that would be a place to start. If you have a doctor you see regularly, you could get in touch with them and ask for a referral as well.
Posts: 1352 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Worriedteen123
Neophyte
Member # 110249

Thank you for your help [Smile]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.