Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Several Concerns

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Several Concerns
eca93
Neophyte
Member # 110084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eca93     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,
I have several questions that I would kindly want you guys to answer, The answer to the second question is of great concern for me.

1- Indirect contact will never make someone pregnant?
activities I engage in currently
- Dry humping with only underwear
- fingering over underwear
- oral

2- Is a tiny blood stain 1 week after a period ends normal, or is it a pregnancy sign ?

Posts: 11 | From: x | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eca93
Neophyte
Member # 110084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eca93     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Forgot to mention, for both questions I am talking about the same person and we have been engaging in only these activities.
Posts: 11 | From: x | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi ace,

It looks like we've covered the risk levels of these activities with you in previous thread, so you might want to go back and read those (and the info we linked you to) ans see if that answers your question.

For the bleeding, spotting is something that happens from time to time. However, if it continues or gets worse (and is not related to her period) she should check in a doctor just to rule out causes such as infection.

Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eca93
Neophyte
Member # 110084

thanks for the reply,
Could you please answer this questions:

- If someone has had their period after 2 weeks of engaging in a risky activity does it mean that the activity did not result in a pregnancy?

Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Menstrual periods occur because a pregnancy in the previous cycle did not occur.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.