Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » um? im worried a bit

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: um? im worried a bit
kylew11295
Neophyte
Member # 109841

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kylew11295     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Last night I was making out with a girl, after a while she started to give me a handjob...well I may have adjusted myself and then I may have gotten very minimal amount of pre cum on my finger then maybe a minute or two later i dont remember exactly i fingered her for maybe 3 minutes so im just curious if there is any chance whatsoever for a pregnancy?,m
Posts: 6 | From: illinois | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Kylew,

Can you take a look at this thread and see if it answers your question?
http://www.scarleteen.com/cgi-bin/forum/ultimatebb.cgi?/ubb/get_topic/f/10/t/002611.html#000000

Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kylew11295
Neophyte
Member # 109841

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kylew11295     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for that I believe I took part in a no risk situation would this be correct?
Posts: 6 | From: illinois | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yep, you've got it
Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kylew11295
Neophyte
Member # 109841

Holy **** I was freaking out thank you and thank this site.. at first idk if I could trust this site but I did some research and realized that this is a great site thanks alot
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

You're quite welcome [Smile]
kylew11295
Neophyte
Member # 109841

Sorry again a follow up question she was playing with it before she really started and pre chum may have been present. Does that make the precum from when she actually started anymore dangerous?
kylew11295
Neophyte
Member # 109841

Sorry for asking so much im just nervous
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're asking about
- manual sex
- pre-ejaculate being transferred around from place to place.

Have you seen Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That? and Human Reproduction: A Seafarer's Guide ? They should help you identify the risks and no-risks of what you're asking about, and help you understand how pregnancy can and cannot happen, and why.

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kylew11295
Neophyte
Member # 109841

So still no risk?
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's correct.

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.