Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » sorry im really worried

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: sorry im really worried
caralara
Neophyte
Member # 109360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caralara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so i used to post here due to my pregnancy scare. I understand that manual sex has low risk or even no risk of pregnancy. My period was a late week in january probably bcs i was too stressed out about getting pregnant after the manual sex. and it lasted for 10 days which is normal.for.me. my period was heavy. but now im having a lot of pregnancy symptoms, my lower back aches, im always dizzy and hungry. Im so scared. Could i still be pregnant though ive got my period?
Posts: 20 | From: Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Manual sex has no risk of pregnancy.

It's not possible to have a period and be pregnant.

Those symptoms aren't "pregnancy symptoms", they're very general symptoms which can be caused by many different things. If you're having ongoing health concerns, it's a good idea to see a healthcare provider to check your overall health. Do you have a healthcare provider you can see?

Also, please don't re-post your question so soon - please wait at least 24 hours before re-posting or bumping a post. We'll answer when we can. Having extra posts to go through just gives us more reading and delays our answers to everyone, including you, while we do that reading.

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.