Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » need to know if this is possible pregnancy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: need to know if this is possible pregnancy
corky404
Neophyte
Member # 104900

Icon 9 posted      Profile for corky404     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My boyfriend was wearing nothing but boxers as he took off my pants and performed cunnilingus on me. When he finished he touched his erected penis at my vulva like trying to insert it but with his boxers on still. It was only for a moment. Im not sure if he was wet, but i was when he touch me down there with his erected penis that was still behind his underwear. The question is, what is the the possibility of me getting pregnant from this situation? Is it possible to get pregant when a girl's genital area is naked and exposed while the man's erected penis is still in underwear but touching her bare privates?

--------------------
Corky

Posts: 31 | From: cali | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladrish
Neophyte
Member # 109497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladrish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Based on what i've read,there might be a very very low risk because you are naked and he is only wearing boxers

--------------------
24islovexo

Posts: 27 | From: philippines | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loopsyme
Neophyte
Member # 108369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loopsyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Correct me if I'm wrong but sperm just can't swim through any kind of clothing. They just can't.
Posts: 38 | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladrish
Neophyte
Member # 109497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladrish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its confusing.for me too. For some say that thin clothing can have a low preg risk. I've considered asking another site full of doctors(cause i have a problem like yours,although we were both fully clothed did not do dry sex or what)and they said that sperm can pass through thin clothing if a moistened surface is available.did both of you got super wet?
Posts: 27 | From: philippines | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loopsyme
Neophyte
Member # 108369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loopsyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, that actually makes sense. There was an article on Scarleteen about the risks of pregnancy for almost every sexual activity independently. If there is one layer of clothing, there still won't be any risk IF ONLY there wasn't a genital to genital contact or the clothing isn't super thin like a thong. You say that your boyfriend had his boxers on and I'm consuming that they weren't super thin or so?

Just think about this, if any of those sperm cells would swim through the clothing, there would still be so many things for that sperm cell to do to fertilize an egg. Sperm cells are not heroes, they can't survive in the conditions that you described.

I think, pregnancy shouldn't be a concern for you now. It's just my opinion, though, I'm just telling you what I have learned all this time. Hope everything goes well for you [Smile]

Posts: 38 | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off, ladrish and loopsyme, while we appreciate you trying to help your fellow users, this area is for staff and volunteer answers only. So, please do not post answers to other people's questions here.

Corky, if you haven't already, please read this article:
http://www.scarleteen.com/cgi-bin/forum/ultimatebb.cgi?/ubb/get_topic/f/10/t/002611.html#000000

Posts: 1252 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.