Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Dry sex ,,

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dry sex ,,
sam247
Neophyte
Member # 109489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sam247     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me and my gf had dry sex. She was not wearing anything and i was in my boxers. I did not ejaculate. She got her normal periods after that but this month she is not getting her periods. She is just having her abdominal pain but the period is not coming. Please help me out.

P.S. she started doing yoga and she was also stressed a bit.

Posts: 4 | From: Bangalore | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Scarleteen, Sam.

Have you seen this article yet? It should help you figure out if you had a risk: Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

--------------------
-joey
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9003 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sam247
Neophyte
Member # 109489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sam247     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joey:
I am not satisfied with the answer as I was wearing boxers but she had nothing on. She haven't yet got her periods after that.

Posts: 4 | From: Bangalore | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sam, what does the article say about situation where there are one or more layers of clothing in between?

--------------------
-joey
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9003 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would also suggest you read this article as well, paying attention to what it says about exercise and stress: Mia or dude, where's my period?

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3415 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sam247
Neophyte
Member # 109489

Yaa I have read that but there was only one layer of clothing and she got her periods that given month but this month she is not getting.. Is it pregnency..
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sam, its not possible to have a normal period and sustain pregnancy, and to have a pregnancy you first have to have a viable risk.

Think of it this way, I have a bag of apples. I can't have an orange with my lunch if I didnt get any at the store- you can't have someone become pregnant if you didn't have the types of sex that can result in pregnancy first.

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3415 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sam247
Neophyte
Member # 109489

She got her periods today

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.