Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Could I get pregnant

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Could I get pregnant
Vhee
Neophyte
Member # 109439

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Vhee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is it possible for me to be pregnant if I had dry sex? At first I had on sweatpants and my panties and he had on jeans and boxers. Then I took off my sweatpants and was just in underwear but he still had on his jeans, shortly after he pulled down his pants and we both had on underwear only but this lasted only for a short time period. My panties were very wet but I'm not sure if his boxers had pre cum. He did not fully ejaculate until after I had given him oral and he had manual sex until ejaculation and I swallowed his cum. He pulled up his boxers and jeans without touching his penis again. A few minutes passed by and he fingered me but his hand was dry. Can pre cum go through clothes? Could I still get pregnant? This happened 2 days after finishing my period which began Jan 13 to Jan 18. Also on Jan 24 I gave him oral again and he had manual sex for a short time until ejaculation where I also swallowed his cum. He then fingered me on the outside of my panties and then my actual vagina for a short time then proceeded to give me oral sex, fingered me for a little bit. Could sperm even last from him touching clothes and blankets?? [Frown]
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edith_*
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 107716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Edith_*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello there Vhee! Welcome to Scarleteen! [Smile]

Have you had the chance to look through our main site and read the wonderful material we have there. For example, this link have a lot of good information that I am sure is going to be very helpful.

Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

So, why don't you give this article a chance and, if after that you need more help, I'm happy to do so. [Smile]

--------------------
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it " (...'cause no one else will) -Gandhi-

Posts: 420 | From: Somewhere over the rainbow* | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vhee
Neophyte
Member # 109439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vhee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So if he had sperm on his hand and fingers me I can't be pregnant
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edith_*
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 107716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Edith_*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Unless someone's hand is dripping and filled with fresh ejaculate and immediatly -- most on purpouse -- puts that hand on the vulva or vagina of someone else, pregnancy is not an issue. But, I hope we can both agree that this case scenario is *really* extreme. [Smile]

Most of times people touch something -- if not everything -- without even noticing. The bed, a pillow, a blanket, another part of their body, etc. Sperm cells are very delicate and they can't survive easily.

I'm going to give you this link, and I hope after reading it you can have a better understandig of this:

Who's Afraid of Sperm Cells? [Smile]

--------------------
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it " (...'cause no one else will) -Gandhi-

Posts: 420 | From: Somewhere over the rainbow* | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vhee
Neophyte
Member # 109439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vhee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm just really scared [Frown] This is something serious and I'm not ready for this [Frown]
Edith_*
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 107716

I hear you Vhee. And I am sorry you are scared. [Frown]

If it helps you a little to hear it this way, pregnancy is not an issue here, although your readiness is.

Have you told your partner how you feel about this? Telling him that you don't feel ready for this? If so, how did that go? (and if not, is this something you would like to do?)

--------------------

Vhee
Neophyte
Member # 109439

Yeah I want to tell him
Vhee
Neophyte
Member # 109439

So if he had sperm on his hand and fingers me I can't be pregnant
Edith_*
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 107716

Okay, and what has stopped you from telling him? What do you think you need to tell him?

--------------------

Vhee
Neophyte
Member # 109439

Well I thought about maybe I could get pregnant but I kept going anyways and I want to say something but I don't say anything because I feel weird talking about it
Edith_*
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 107716

Well, when are are going to be sexual with someone else is *very* important that we feel comfortable talking about it first. That's one big part of being ready. I know that at first it might feel "weird" like you say but hey! if we are letting other people touch our bodies what can be more weird than that, right? [Razz]

When we are scared about something, "keep going" is not the best thing to do. When we are scared we need to pay attention of why we are scared and what can we do to feel better, safe. Know what I mean? Is like, for example, you are driving your car towards a wall and you are scared of crashing. You don't keep going until you crash, right? (or at least I hope not! [Smile] )The best thing to do is turn around and look for another road that doesn't have a wall infront of us. [Smile]

I'm going to give you these links and I hope reading through them could help you a little:

Ready or Not? The Scarleteen Sex Readiness Checklist

Yes, No, Maybe So: A Sexual Inventory Stocklist

Whoa, There! How to Slow Down When You're Moving Too Fast

[ 01-26-2014, 03:48 PM: Message edited by: Edith_* ]

--------------------

Vhee
Neophyte
Member # 109439

Okay I feel guilty [Frown] because honestly me and my boyfriend are dating sceretly [Frown] my parents are really strict and I feel ashamed at some of things I did [Frown]
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Having to hide your relationship, and feeling guilty or ashamed about being sexual are both big signs that taking part in sexual activity likely isn't a good choice for you right now. You've said you feel weird talking to your boyfriend about that, though, do you want some help figuring out how to make it a bit easier?

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vhee
Neophyte
Member # 109439

Yeah I would really appreciate that and tomorrow I plan on talking to our school nurse
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Glad to hear you're going to talk to the school nurse. [Smile] As for help having discussing this with your boyfriend, this piece is a really good starting place: Be a Blabbermouth! The Whats, Whys and Hows of Talking About Sex With a Partner

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.