Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » I am worried a lot please help me

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I am worried a lot please help me
enthusiasm
Neophyte
Member # 63818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for enthusiasm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If I masturbated on my mother's underwear and she weared it will she be pregnant ?
Posts: 38 | From: asia | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi enthusiasm,

The last time you posted here you asked the same question; our answers will still be the same as what we said then. Here's that thread: http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/27/t/028807/p/1.html#000000

Posts: 1352 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
enthusiasm
Neophyte
Member # 63818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for enthusiasm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
please can you repost the answer.I am not able to understand the answer posted by you in previous post
please it is a last request from me

Posts: 38 | From: asia | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can you tell us specifically which part you don't understand?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
enthusiasm
Neophyte
Member # 63818

the whole answer posted by you I did not understood
please answer me for last time

Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, the short, hopefully easy-to-understand answer to this question is NO, pregnancy can't happen in the way you describe.

We have an article that explains what is and isn't a pregnancy risk; I think it would be helpful for you to read it and see that only a few specific activities, none of which include incidental contact with semen on clothes or other materials, are able to cause a pregnancy. Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

I would also add that I really hope this is hypothetical and you aren't ejaculating on your mother's underwear or anyone else's, unless they're giving you explicit permission to do so.

Posts: 1352 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
enthusiasm
Neophyte
Member # 63818

[ 01-18-2014, 07:51 AM: Message edited by: enthusiasm ]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.