Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » am I pregnant? I was assaulted :'( help!!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: am I pregnant? I was assaulted :'( help!!!!!!
ollg
Neophyte
Member # 109150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ollg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
can I be ? [Frown]
a day before I got my report (report was out last week on Thursday) I agreed to meet this guy and have some fun OUTSIDE the school. I said I only wanna kiss him and all my top was his. But I said no touching butt vagina etc. We went outside the school and he said he forgot something so we went back to school. It was raining really hard and none was there anymore excpt the securities which were downstairs. I tried to scream but none heard me. He grabbed to a toilet and just kissing me there I said stop but he continued. He started unclothing my top, he took off his jeans and forced me to touch and shake his dick. He also shaked it on my boobs. His cum shot to my breast n jeans. I went to my brother's (closer from school) house i borrowed his wife's clothes but not underwear. I went home and accidentally touched my ***** as I changed underwear then I decided to put some saliva to clean it up. Sounds disgusting but that whats on my mind. Im worried that I touched the sperms on my jeans:( I didn't put my finger to the vagina I just wiped all my *****. Can I be pregnant? My period is not constant anyway :/ and i went to a doctor like 6 months ago and he said its really hard for me to get pregnant as my left egg is so small. So he gave me medicines now im scared I might be pregnant. I told my mum this but I told her it was a friend of mine. mum said she would be very angry if she was her parent
Now what should I do? :'(

[ 12-26-2013, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: ollg ]

Posts: 6 | From: Indonesia | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Like I said in your other post - and thanks for making your own thread - I do not see anything here that would have presented a risk of pregnancy. I do not think that is something you have to concern yourself with at all here.

I am sorry to hear that your mother said she would be angry with someone who was assaulted like you were. Assault is the fault of the person doing the assaulting: it is never the fault of the person who is being or was assaulted. Never.

Can we help you find some other support in your life from someone who knows and understands that?

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ollg
Neophyte
Member # 109150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ollg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
@heathercorinna : thank u. Im just so stressed. My mum said she would beat the girl if she was her parent [Frown] but my boobs are feeling a bit sore. Am I really okay? :/ thank u♥
Posts: 6 | From: Indonesia | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am,again, so sorry to hear she said that, ollg. [Frown] Again, being assaulted is not about anything you did wring, just like if you were mugged on the street, it would not be your fault, but the fault of the person who robbed you.

Like I said, pregnancy clearly was not a risk here. Tender breasts can occur for many reasons, pregnancy is only one of them.

By any chance, is there any way you can access some healthcare? I feel like a checkup would probably leave you feeling a lot better.

I am also happy to talk to you, supportively, about your feelings after being assaulted. You can rest assured that no one here will ever think or say the kinds of things your mother has. Assault is a trauma, and when we have been assaulted, we need support and safe places to talk so we can heal.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.