Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Not sure if pregnancy risk?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Not sure if pregnancy risk?
harmon
Activist
Member # 107422

Icon 1 posted      Profile for harmon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi. After talking about my worries with you before regarding pregnancy risks my worrying about it has been a lot better and I have been able to tell myself no, it's nothing to worry about. However a lot of stuff has happened today that has made me worry and although after looking back at what you told me I'm quite sure there's not a risk, I just want to be sure, so I'm really sorry for bugging you. Basically, to be frank earlier I ejacualte into the toilet and a small amount got onto the toilet seat (kind of underneath it) I cleaned it off with hot water and soap. I then got dressed and realised there may have been some on my hands when I buttoned my trousers up. Then about 30minutes later a female in my house was laying down with their feet in their air and their foot touched my trousers where I think there might have been some semen. Basically I'm asking this: if there was some trace of semen still on the toilet seat could it cause a pregnancy risk and secondly if there was sperm where the females foot touched and she then somehow touched her foot and so on, could this be a pregnancy risk? Usually I would be able to reason with myself, and while I'm sure the answer is no, I just want to quickly verify with a professional. Again I apologise for bugging you. Thanks.
Posts: 46 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Harmon,

You can verify this by looking through your previous conversations with us and reading through the articles we've linked you to.

The reason we provide people with those articles is so that they can develop the knowledge to make these evaluations for themselves.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoatRack
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 50455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoatRack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Harmon, it might help to look over your other posts you've made about this:

http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/27/t/028489.html#000000

http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/27/t/028657.html#000000

http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/27/t/028799.html#000000

We also have a sticky addressing persistent pregnancy concerns:

http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/19/t/000494.html

--------------------
Hey folks, my name is Andrew and I was a mod here for awhile a couple years ago. I'll be here for a couple weeks while Heather is out and the site is even more short-staffed than usual

Posts: 441 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
harmon
Activist
Member # 107422

Icon 1 posted      Profile for harmon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, I'm really sorry. I do feel I have developed my knowledge but I'm just not sure that I've come to the right conclusion, is it correct to conclude that pregnancy isn't possible without having a certain form of sexual contact ( so basically whatever the scenario I don't need to worry as long as I haven't had any form of sexual contact). Am I right in believing this?
Posts: 46 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
harmon
Activist
Member # 107422

Ok, I'm really sorry. I do feel I have developed my knowledge but I'm just not sure that I've come to the right conclusion, is it correct to conclude that pregnancy isn't possible without having a certain form of sexual contact ( so basically whatever the scenario I don't need to worry as long as I haven't had any form of sexual contact). Am I right in believing this?
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That is indeed correct!

I'd really suggest giving that last link from CoatRack a read-through, as well.

Posts: 1352 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.