Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Pregnancy from touching?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pregnancy from touching?
DontForgetIndagoSky
Neophyte
Member # 108078

Icon 4 posted      Profile for DontForgetIndagoSky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
On June 3rd, my boyfriend and I decided to go a little further for the first time. I touched him inside clothing as he did me. Since it was our first time touching like this, he asked me where to touch. I think I may have showed him with a finger I used to touch him. There may have been a bit of half-dried pre cum on my finger, but it's likely that it would have been ten minutes or so since I touched him, and may have been wiped on the blanket instinctively. I had a tampon in, so I wasn't wet. It was the last day of my period. I had a normal period starting July third. And then a lighter one in late July. When I touched myself briefly to show him, it would have been near my around area. I know this is very irrational, but I'm a worrier. Please help.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aningan
Neophyte
Member # 97717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aningan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello DontForgetIndagoSky.

I know some articles that can give you the knowledge to answer your question by yourself [Wink] . How about starting here:
In the first one you can focus on the "SO IF" headline.
In the second one look for the sexual activity you've described or the most similar one and check the risks for that.

Posts: 2 | From: Poland | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DontForgetIndagoSky
Neophyte
Member # 108078

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DontForgetIndagoSky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, I read your two articles and I've actually read them before, and then I posted this question. I guess I'm really just looking for reassurance. Please, is there any chance I could be pregnant? From what I read, there isn't, I understand that. But I need to hear it from someone more knowledgeable than I am.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi DontForgetIndagoSky and welcome to Scarleteen,

The ways someone can and can't get pregnant don't change, and aren't different for different people.

So the information we'd give you here would be the same as what you read in the articles.

That said, what you described in your first post is not a way someone can get pregnant.

Is there anything you need to help you make more sense of the material you've read so you feel like you have a good grasp on how you can and can't get pregnant?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.