Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Precum on very thin underwear?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Precum on very thin underwear?
JackSnoopy
Neophyte
Member # 107894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JackSnoopy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First of all, sorry for my bad English. English is not my main language here.

So yesterday I've drysex with my girlfriend. I was wearing an underwear and she was wearing a very thin underwear.

I saw some precum on my underwear (visible from outside of my underwear) while I was dry humping. But im not sure there is any precum on her underwear.
I've masturbated before and didn't urinate at all.

My questions is :

1. Can she gets pregnant this way ?
2. If there're some precum on her underwear, can she gets pregnant ?
3. Is it "Normal" for people who are on my age (17 years old) doing this kind of sex ? What is the "Limit" and how normal it is? I'm feeling guilty and regret about what we've done although we didn't have a penetration sex and she is still virgin.

Your reply is very useful for me, I'm very scared right now

Oh almost forgot, I've read few message board threads and articles like Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That? but I'm not sure on my case. I just need your straight opinions about pregnancy risk here.

Thank you so much Scarleteen!

[ 07-22-2013, 05:13 AM: Message edited by: JackSnoopy ]

Posts: 14 | From: Indonesia | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi JackSnoopy and welcome to Scarleteen,

As it said in the article you read, when people rub their genitals together and are wearing clothing there is no risk of pregnancy. Underwear counts as clothing.

People of all ages engage in sexual activity. So yes, lots of people your age do the sexual activities you've done.

As long as it was something both you and your girlfriend both wanted to do, it wasn't a bad thing and you don't have to feel bad about it.

but it's also okay if you do feel bad, and you don't have to do these activities again if you don't want to or just don't feel good about doing them.

It's entirely your choice.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JackSnoopy
Neophyte
Member # 107894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JackSnoopy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for your answer sir !

1. If there are some precum on her underwear (very very thin underwear), can she gets pregnant ?

2. If there are some precum on her Vagina, can she gets pregnant ?

Sorry for these stupid paranoid questions sir

Posts: 14 | From: Indonesia | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JackSnoopy
Neophyte
Member # 107894

Anyone please reply my thread [Frown]
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi JackSnoopy, and sorry that you've had to wait a little.

As Robin said above, when someone is wearing clothes, including underwear, even thin underwear [Smile] , there's no risk of pregnancy.

If a person puts their penis on someone's vulva or vagina, there is a risk of pregnancy, whether they think there is pre-ejaculate there or not. If you're concerned about fingers, for example, putting pre-ejaculate on the vulva or vagina: that's not a way that pregnancy happens.

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JackSnoopy
Neophyte
Member # 107894

Thanks for the fast reply
I understand now , what you said is really educated me on the risk of pregnancy!

Once again, thank you Robin Lee and Redskies !

Eden oscar
Neophyte
Member # 108192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eden oscar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Coul i just ask jacksnoopy? Did she show any symptoms for pregnancy? As in are you a 100% she isnt pregnant?

--------------------
Edenoscar

Posts: 9 | From: Uk | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Eden oscar, we ask that users please not reply in this section of the board, as it is meant for volunteer and staff replies only.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.