Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » NEED HELP ! risk of preg.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NEED HELP ! risk of preg.
waddafa
Neophyte
Member # 108011

Icon 11 posted      Profile for waddafa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Guys, I would like to ask you guys to make my understanding more clear. So what happened was, on 26th of June .. last month, my girlfriend and I had some thing going on. So what happened was that she gave me a blowjob for around 5 minutes and stop, so I masturbated for like 2 minutes with my right hand stroking it. After that I used the same hand (RIGHT) to fingered her, I have used my own saliva to make her's wet and easier to put in, I had my finger in deep. More information, when I was masturbating, the penis was kind of already dry, but still a bit moist, and we didn't take any pills. Is there a risk that my girlfriend will become pregnant ? She already got her period this month. I know that people say if you have got your period, you won't become pregnant. But I keep on running through comments that says it is possible..

thanks in advance [Smile]

Posts: 3 | From: England | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Waddafa and welcome to Scarleteen,

have you been able to take a look at any of the information on pregnancy risks we have on our site, such as this piece?

Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
waddafa
Neophyte
Member # 108011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for waddafa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Robin Lee:
Hi Waddafa and welcome to Scarleteen,

have you been able to take a look at any of the information on pregnancy risks we have on our site, such as this piece?

Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

yes i have, but i can't find one that EXACTLY fits mine.. so yeah, a clear answer would be much appreciate
Posts: 3 | From: England | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So, what you're describing here is oral and manual sex. As you read in the article, neither oral nor manual sex are activities through which someone can get pregnant.

Can you fill me in on where you're feeling confused with this?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
waddafa
Neophyte
Member # 108011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for waddafa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Robin Lee:
So, what you're describing here is oral and manual sex. As you read in the article, neither oral nor manual sex are activities through which someone can get pregnant.

Can you fill me in on where you're feeling confused with this?

I'm worried of there's some pre-ejaculate on my penis after she has gave me a blowjob. Will her saliva kill all of them ? The thing that I'm mostly confuse about is can you still get pregnant once you have got your period. Thanks very much
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

There's nothing to "kill" in pre-ejaculate. pre-ejaculate itself doesn't contain sperm, though it can sometimes pick up sperm that has been hanging around in the urethra. However, this is only of concern pregnancy-risk wise if there has been direct contact between bare genitals.

And again, pregnancy isn't at all likely to happen through the kind of indirect transfer you're talking about.

Again, we make it clear in the article you read that manual sex does not pose risks of pregnancy. If there were exceptions to that, we would have made those clear. [Smile]

I think you're asking if someone can still be pregnant even if they got their period.

The answer to that is no. Someone getting their period is a sign that they are *not* pregnant. In addition, it's really not possible for someone to get pregnant if there have been no risks of pregnancy in the first place.

I'm going to give you a few more articles to read that might clarify how pregnancy can and can't happen.

Where DID I Come From? A Refresher Course in Human Reproduction

Pregnancy Scared?

--------------------
Robin

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.