Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Risk/no risk of pregnancy?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Risk/no risk of pregnancy?
oxa
Neophyte
Member # 107918

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My gf was stroking my penis with her L hand while she used her R hand to guide my R hand to her clitoris. I then rubbed her clitoris till she orgasmed. I had NOT touched myself prior to rubbing her clitoris nor was my hand anywhere near her vaginal opening. I only touched her clitoris. While she was stroking my penis with her L hand, she touched some pre-ejaculate at the tip of my penis. After she orgasmed, she continued stroking my penis with my L hand for some time before I took over. I then masturbated myself till I ejaculated onto my underwear, which i was wearing. While I was masturbating myself, she just lay beside me and did not touch herself. After my ejaculation, I cleaned myself up in the toilet while she continued to lie on bed. After I was done cleaning myself, she then went to wipe her genitals dry with tissue. Her hands were dry when she wiped herself. Fearing pregnancy, she took a 1.5mg Norlevo 9 hours after the risky exposure/situation. Please advice on the risk of pregnancy.
Posts: 4 | From: Waikato | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi oxa
and welcome to Scarleteen,

manual sex, people touching each other's genitals with their hands, is not a way someone can get pregnant. here is some information on sexual activities, explaining which pose risks of pregnancy and which do not. Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxa
Neophyte
Member # 107918

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
But she did touch my pre-ejaculate. What if she used her hand that touched my pre-ejaculate to touch her clitoris?
Posts: 4 | From: Waikato | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did you have a look at the article Robin linked you to? Pregnancy needs direct genital contact or direct contact between ejaculate and the vulva to happen (transferring trace amounts of pre-ejaculate from penis to hand to clitoris is not direct contact).

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxa
Neophyte
Member # 107918

ok i understand now. thank you very much. 1 last question, would you recommend taking the morning after pill in such situations just to be safe? or do you think that it is an overkill?
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's not necessary. There's no risk of pregnancy to start with so the morning after pill doesn't have anything to do, if that makes sense.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxa
Neophyte
Member # 107918

yes it makes sense [Big Grin] thank you for putting our minds at ease
Wilson.ellie15
Neophyte
Member # 107945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wilson.ellie15     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My boyfriend and I were messing around. I gave him a hj and he had precum on his penis. He readjusted himself and he may have had precum on his fingers. He then barely touched me down there. We were both clothed. Risk of pregnancy?
Posts: 1 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For future reference, Heather: 2 PM - 8 PM, please start your own thread with something like this, rather than adding on to someone e;se's okay?

But before you do that, I'd ask you also please remember the guidelines you agreed to when registering, including searching the main site and boards for answers before posting a question.

We have so very, very many questions and answers like this, so finding one is really pretty easy.

Why don't you start here, with these pieces on the main site?

Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?
Pregnancy Scared?
Where DID I Come From? A Refresher Course in Human Reproduction

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daisyflower
Neophyte
Member # 107992

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daisyflower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can someone please message me about the situation I'm about to explain. Well my boyfriend and I were dry humping & I'm still a virgin I have not had sex. But when we were dry humping he decided to put a condom on and and I was in my panties while this was happening he would push his penis hard against my vagina..as I check my panties were kind of wet..is there any possible way I can get pregnant by this?? Please someone help me..my email is [edited to remove address]

[ 07-17-2013, 10:37 PM: Message edited by: Molias ]

--------------------
DAISY

Posts: 1 | From: Texas | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Daisyflower,

We ask that users start a new topic for questions, instead of posting on an existing topic. In addition, do not post your email in a post.

Posts: 1352 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.