Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » can sperm travel through cothes??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: can sperm travel through cothes??
miaaaaaaa
Neophyte
Member # 107905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for miaaaaaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, i know this question has been asked several times, but i kind of need some reassurance of my own. Heres the deal: about 2 weeks ago, me and my boyfriend were laying together, things got out of hand and we started "dry humping", we're both remaining virgins until we are ready, & He wasnt wearing anything, but i was wearing legginngs and panties. He had already cummed twice previously in the day before this. (he did not, however, cum while we were dry humping), but i was wet with my own fluid. is there a chance i could be pregnant? we did this for about 3 minutes before i realized exactly what was going on. i was about 3 days off my period when this happened. im expecting it in about 2 weeks, but my back hurts and my stomach has been cramping up for the past week & yesterday my boobs became sore. symptoms wouldnt show up so early would they? i think im so paranoid about this, that my mind is playing tricks on me!! i also think i may have a uti. i have the back pain, frequent urination, and abdominal pain. im just really worried. he says i have nothing to worry about, but i just need some advice. i have promised myself i wont do anything like this again until i know for sure im ready. thanks!
Posts: 27 | From: texas | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miaaaaaaa
Neophyte
Member # 107905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for miaaaaaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i forgot to add, there may have been some pre-cum while we were doing this, thats why i asked if sperm can travel through my leggings, panties, get with my juice, and go all the way where it needs to be to get my pregnant. im so glad i found this site... its amazing!! thanks again!

Mia

Posts: 27 | From: texas | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi mia and welcome to Scarleteen,

i'm really glad you like the site and have found it helpful. In exploring the site, have you seen any of our articles on pregnancy risks? If so, have you been able to look through any of them?

This article, in particular, can help you evaluate whether or not you had a pregnancy risk:

Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

Pregnancy can only happen certain ways, and those ways are the same for everyone. So what you read on this site, both in our answers to other people, and in the articles, applies to you and your situation too. [Smile]

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miaaaaaaa
Neophyte
Member # 107905

thanks!! i read and it said no risk for pregnancy... but what could be making my back and stomach hurt? my boobs are also hurting. i think thats because of PMS though since im supposed to get it in about a week and a half it sounds like a uti, but i dont know why it would come out of nowhere!! thanks [Smile]
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let's take a minute, if you will to think of ALL the things that could cause back or stomach or breast pain. A list of all the possibilities would scroll for pages and pages and pages.

Best bet with that question? Get in to see a general doctor, if you have access to healthcare, and have them look into that for you. And if you are having serious abdominal and back pain, that's the only right answer per taking good care of yourself.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miaaaaaaa
Neophyte
Member # 107905

so you dont think its got anything to do with pregnancy? thanks for getting back to me so fast:)
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not unless you've had some kind of sex you aren't telling us about or are pregnant with the baby Jesus, no. [Razz]

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miaaaaaaa
Neophyte
Member # 107905

Hahaha!! no definitely not!! me and my boyfriend are remaining virgins until we're ready to handle the possible responsibilities that come with sex. but now i just need to find out whats causing this back and abdominal pain. im half-way convinced its stress-related and that my mind was playing tricks on me & i was psychologically thinking i was something im not. thanks for your help. i really appreciate it and ill definitely be back for more advice & tips:)

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.