Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Paranoid and freaking out... Again.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Paranoid and freaking out... Again.
mrgk
Neophyte
Member # 40924

Icon 11 posted      Profile for mrgk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First off, I want to thank you for this website. I don't know who else to turn to in times of need. This is so comforting and helpful so I thank you sincerely for doing such a great job.

Once again, I'm in trouble and I'm so angry at myself for always putting myself in this situation.
My last period started on the 17th of February and it ended on Friday February 22nd.
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex last night and he ejaculated inside me (he didnt pull out in time) I'm so mad Amd I freaked out and we immediately went to the pharmacy and I took norlevo about 1 hour after it happened.
Please tell me what are the chances of me getting pregnant? What's supposed to happen now that I took norlevo, what should I expect? My next expected ovulation date is the 3-4 march. I've been pregs before but he had ejaculated on my ovulation day. Please help I need to calm down.

--------------------
mrgk

Posts: 18 | From: dubai | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How about this time you work yourself through this, mrgk? We've done it with you a few times in the past, so I think you have the knowledge and skills by now to give it a try.

Here's information on emergency contraception, including how effective it is, and what you might expect when using it: Emergency Contraception (Plan B or the Morning-After-Pill)

How about we also talk about how to better negotiate sex and safer sex and contraception? Withdrawal is one of the least effective methods of contraception there is -- and isn't safer sex at all -- and clearly, it's failed for you like it does for many people (and for the reason it usually does).

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.