Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » now what to do??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: now what to do??
singhseema128
Neophyte
Member # 101224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for singhseema128     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i am in relationship ship with a guy whom i love most in the world from last 2.5 years and we had sex lots of times. now my vagina is loose. i m getting married with another guy next year now i m afraid about my first night with that guy. he will come to know every thing about me but i dont want to tell him anything as it may affect my parents image in society and i dont want it. in INDIA it is crime to have sex before marriage.please somebody help me and i cant marry that guy whom i love. please help me i ll be thankful to u..

--------------------
seema

Posts: 4 | From: india | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI Seema and welcome to Scarleteen,

It's really not possible for a sexual partner to be able to tell if someone has had sex before or not. There are people who believe that it is, but they're not correct. So, the only person who knows that you've engaged in intercourse before is you.

I'm not really sure what you mean by your vagina being loose. The vagina is surrounded by muscles, so how loose or tight it is is more about how tense or relaxed someone is than about how much ore little intercourse or other sexual activities they've experienced.

You might find this article on anatomy helpful.

Innies & Outies: The Vagina, Clitoris, Uterus and More

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
singhseema128
Neophyte
Member # 101224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for singhseema128     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i mean my vagina is more relaxed after abortion.. i did abortion last year.. now what should i do ......??/

--------------------
seema

Posts: 4 | From: india | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Abortion won't actually change anything about the vagina. It just doesn't have that capacity.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
singhseema128
Neophyte
Member # 101224

actually i didn't use abortion kit but surgical abortion was made by doctor.. plz tell me what should i do...??? can i use 18again...??? u can check 18again on www.18again.com and after that tell me what i have to do..??? i ll b thankful to u....

--------------------
seema

Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Surgical abortion cannot change the vagina, either. What's happening with surgical abortion is inside the uterus. The instruments involved that go into the vagina are small and do not change the shape or size of the vagina.

I've looked at that link you gave, and not only is it unlikely a cream like that will do anything for anyone, it's simply unlikely your vagina IS "loose." Something like that cream is really just about capitalizing on the kind of fears you're having, and on people's general ignorance about the vulva and vagina: it's a scam.

However, it doesn't look to be unsafe or unhealthy, so if you think you'd feel better about using it, it's really up to you.

I understand you are worried that it is, and it feels different to you, but that is likely a combination of simply not being tense vaginally, changes with puberty, and fears about all of this, fears which are certainly understandable in the culture and situation you're in.

I think our best bet is to see how we can't help you deal with those fears, rather than addressing a physical issue that isn't likely real. Know what I mean?

[ 12-27-2012, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: Heather ]

--------------------
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Also, regarding things like that cream, this is an excellent article I think you'd benefit by reading: http://m.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/aug/29/vaginal-cream-ad-sexuality-india

--------------------
About Me Get our book!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.