Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Scared...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Scared...
freakingout999
Neophyte
Member # 96489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freakingout999     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, this is my first time doing this on one of these sites but I just need to be reassured. My girlfriend is three days late on her period and I am freaking out. We have never had intercourse but we have been fingering. Someone usually has pants or underwear on when we do stuff and usually I always make her happy first except for one time during the last month where she started giving me a handjob and then I stopped her and fingered her and we were both naked for a bit and I am sure my penis was never close to her down there, seeing as that would impede with the fingering, and after I was done fingering her she put underwear on and sat on me but she says that my penis never touched her vagina but it touched where her butt hole is and even if it touched her spot, that she had underwear on so the precum can't go through and get her pregnant. I guess I'm just scared that there may have been precum on my fingers or that my penis touched her vagina and some precum got in her through her underwear or some other way that I can't remember and I'm scared that she is missing her period because she is pregnant. However, she has also been stressed out. She just moved into a new house, spent a week alone, and is now living for the past few days with one of her former roommates. She just moved out of a house where she was syncing up to one of the girls, not the one she is living with now, in terms of their cycles but that girl moved out at the beginning of the summer. She is also stressed out about work. She says her period is not coming because of stress. She was also worried about an infection down there because it smelled bad, it itches, burns apparently when she goes to the bathroom, and she says she had a yellowish discharge. But we went to the doctor today and they said nothing is wrong. I'm scared she's pregnant...
Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Scarleteen!

Can you start by taking a look at this article to figure out if you had a pregnancy risk at all?
Pregnancy Scared?

And once you've had a look, we can talk about any further questions you may have.

--------------------
-joey
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 8995 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freakingout999
Neophyte
Member # 96489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freakingout999     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya, I did. I guess I am just scared that somehow some precum got into her and got her pregnant. Her period being late is definitely scaring me.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you talked to her about taking a pregnancy test? If her period is late and you're freaking out, the best way to figure out what's going on is to just take a pregnancy test.

--------------------
-joey
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 8995 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.