Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Confused

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Confused
ocdrill
Neophyte
Member # 96376

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ocdrill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello,
Sorry to bother this staff again, but I have a very odd question.
So a while ago, I gave my bf a handjob and he ejaculated but my hand didn't get wet because I pulled it away. Later I went to the bathroom and wiped without washing my hands. I was on birth control, and when I went off it, I had my period (clots, heavy bleeding, cramps, etc.) I was a little paranoid so took a preggo test at 3 weeks, in the afternoon. I was just starting to calm down and believe I was not pregnant, but recently, I have one dilemma.
I'm not entirely sure why but I have to use the restroom VERY OFTEN. It is very annoying, but I read it is a symptom of pregnancy. I'm a little bloated, and it feels weird down there. However I'm not entirely sure what to do now, because I don't think I am pregnant, and I don't want to waste much money on more tests.
Is this a serious indicator? Do I need to do something? Or could it be something else?

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As you already know, you are not pregnant. You did not have a risk from the situation you describe, you were taking birth control at the time, and you have had a negative pregnancy test.

Frequent urination can be a symptom of a UTI, so I suggest you make an appointment to be seen by your doctor.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ocdrill
Neophyte
Member # 96376

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ocdrill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, I will do that right now. I really appreciate the help, and also the kindness, not treating me stupid or making me feel dumb. Thank you SOOOO much!
Posts: 13 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ocdrill
Neophyte
Member # 96376

Okay so I don't think it was a UTI because it went away on its own, but I am still bloated and kinda chubby. What do you think caused this, and do I need to be worried?
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bloating can be caused by any number of things. It wouldn't hurt to get checked out by your doctor even though your frequent urination has gone - sometimes symptoms of an infection disappear even though the infection itself doesn't, so you may still have something going on that needs treatment.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.