Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Worried

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Worried
Kitty_93
Neophyte
Member # 94923

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kitty_93     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, whats the possibility of getting pregnant if the penis with a condom on touched the cilt? And the risk of getting fingered with probably traces of pre cum on it? Ive read the pregnancy assessment but then i have no clue like for my situation. I have no one to talk to.. [Frown] and thank you so much for your time. Looking forward for your reply.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kitty_93
Neophyte
Member # 94923

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kitty_93     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And i dont know what to say to my boyfriend because hes pressuring me on having sex and i obviously am not ready for it. I dont mind oral but i think sex is a huge decision to make. And i dont know how to like explain and say it to him.. :/
Posts: 10 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All you need to say is, 'I'm not ready for sex now, and won't be for a while' to your boyfriend. It's not something you have to explain at all; many people don't feel ready for sex at certain times in their lives, whether they're 14 or 54. Do you think you can just say that to him? If not, what do you think's holding you back from being able to say that? Would you like to talk a little about that with us? Here's a couple of articles that might help you with this:

Be a Blabbermouth! The Whys, What and Hows or Talking About Sex with a Partner and Risky Business: Learning to Consider Risk and Make Sound Sexual Choices

As for the pregnancy risk, the second one you mentioned is in the article here: Pregnancy Scared, and as for the first, here is our link about how effective condoms are: Condoms

[ 08-05-2012, 09:28 AM: Message edited by: Rei ]

--------------------
'Obtain the virgin's consent before you marry her' - Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.