Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » pregnancy risk?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: pregnancy risk?
greengirl55
Neophyte
Member # 46674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for greengirl55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, so I have a question for you about a pregnancy risk. I read the whats the risk assessment thing and I still dont know since everything is so variable.

After my boyfriend had ejaculated (via hand/blow job, not internal intercourse) he started working on me. I ended up on top of his genitals with only my cotton underwear on, he had none and I was grinding on him. After I got off of him I noticed the tip of his penis was wet and there was a spot on my underwear on the outside that was bigger than the inside, probablt smaller than a dime, so I know it was his liquids not mine. The spot where the spot was was only one layer of cotton.

I am on the nuva ring and this was my week out when this happened on a sunday and I had taken it out that friday before. The friday following that sunday i was supposed to put it back in but went out of town and forgot to put it back in until sunday (making the ring be out for 10 days)

Should I be concerned about pregnancy here?

Posts: 39 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Onionpie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 41699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Onionpie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi kassandra55, we need you to take a look at this, please: http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/28/t/007116.html

We will need you to use the information given in that link to determine for yourself whether or not you have had a pregnancy risk. You might also want to check out this link to learn more about the effectiveness and proper use of the nuva ring: the Vaginal Ring (Nuvaring)

Posts: 1311 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.