Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » multiple orgasm

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: multiple orgasm
slack alice
Neophyte
Member # 95816

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slack alice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Iv never before experienced a multiple orgasm before but i think i just have! I was close to coming twice but stopped then then i came and it felt different i got a great felling and it felt tingly when i ejaculated! Afterwards i felt like i was on cloud 9 and i think if i tried to stand up afterwards i would i fell to the floor lol! And my arms and legs felt shakey and like jelly! Do you think that this has been a multiple orgasm as it wasnt a normal come!
Posts: 8 | From: scotland | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know...every orgasm is different. There are even disagreements among people who study sexuality as to what a multiple orgasm actually is.

I'd suggest just chalking it up to having a really great experience and leaving at that. [Smile]

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slack alice
Neophyte
Member # 95816

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slack alice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
a take it you couldnt be arsed even thinking o a decent answer no thought went into that
Posts: 8 | From: scotland | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alice, we provide this service as volunteers because we think this is very important work, and providing this information is something we take seriously.

What Robin said is perfectly true and valid: orgasms vary greatly from person to person and experience to experience, and it's not really possible for someone on the outside to make any pronouncements about someone else's orgasm experience.

If you are not satisfied with the answers you received here, you are free to get a second opinion elsewhere. But snarking at volunteers who provide a free service is really beyond not okay.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.