Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Extremly Light Brown Discharge After Being Fingered

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Extremly Light Brown Discharge After Being Fingered
KatieLynn963
Activist
Member # 69153

Icon 8 posted      Profile for KatieLynn963     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*Note: I have never had Vaginal nor Anal sex in my life yet and generally an overall healthy person*

Last night my bf and I had our typical sexual encounter (oral, grinding, and fingering. He wears his boxers the whole time and is STD free and so am I but I plan on saving intercourse until after marriage). The only thing he has done that has penetrated my vagina last night was fingering but when I got changed and went to the bathroom several moments later I found brown discharge on my panties. It didn't show in the water of the toilet seat but only on the toilet paper and my panties but it was extremely light. I woke up this morning and went to the bathroom and it didn't show on the toilet paper but a while ago, today, it did but still ever so light. Since I never had direct contact with his genitals and we both don't have any STDs or anything serious, do you think I could've just been cut because of the friction of his fingering? Would love to hear from you guys' opinion. Thanks.

--------------------
"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it."

~Walt Disney

Posts: 114 | From: California | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoatRack
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 50455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoatRack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It sounds like you just got a tiny cut or abrasion. Using enough lube and going slowly will cut down on this happening in the future! But, really, don't worry.

--------------------
Hey folks, my name is Andrew and I was a mod here for awhile a couple years ago. I'll be here for a couple weeks while Heather is out and the site is even more short-staffed than usual

Posts: 441 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KatieLynn963
Activist
Member # 69153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KatieLynn963     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok, thank you so much!

--------------------
"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it."

~Walt Disney

Posts: 114 | From: California | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.