Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Pregnancy REALLY scared

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pregnancy REALLY scared
damnparanoia
Activist
Member # 86735

Icon 9 posted      Profile for damnparanoia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay. So here is the thing. My girlfriend had an early period. And it lasted for at least 3 days. She said it started at 10 and ended at 12. Could she be pregnant? i read in some articles that she could if it stopped early. and here is another question i might have touched my penis that has precum on it. and then i started to finger he. Could she get pregnant with that? thanks for the reply
Posts: 66 | From: Earth | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoatRack
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 50455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoatRack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I went ahead and read through your last post where you had a lot of questions about pregnancy and what sexual activities could cause it.

Do you think maybe you could read thought this post and see if you can find the answer to your question?

Your Post

After that if you'd like to talk about why you continue to engage in activities that seem to cause you a lot of anxiety I'm happy to do that with you!

--------------------
Hey folks, my name is Andrew and I was a mod here for awhile a couple years ago. I'll be here for a couple weeks while Heather is out and the site is even more short-staffed than usual

Posts: 441 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
damnparanoia
Activist
Member # 86735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for damnparanoia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah. They said that I was anxious already. But its hard to stop doing these kind of things. I just need a new answer. A more clearer one. I guess i am paranoid. We did not have any direct genital to genital contact. The nearest things is that I may have precum on my legs that her vagina touched. Can you answer specific questions for me? It would be a huge favor and I would very much appreciate it.

okay so here i go
1. Do sperms die when exposed to air?
2. Can she get pregnant if I touched my penis and then finger her? All it has is precum.
3. She had her period like 3 days ago and it stopped for 2 days and now it's back again. could she be pregnant? i read that it could be a sign of pregnancy. There were no insertions made. She is also vomitting a lot.

Thank you for your answers.

Posts: 66 | From: Earth | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.