Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Naked Questions

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Naked Questions
elephantine
Neophyte
Member # 63015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elephantine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering, is it possible to get pregnant from being naked in a chlorinated hottub with someone? I was sitting on my boyfriend's lap- his penis was away from my vagina- and he had very recently urinated, but regardless, there was no precum or ejaculation.

I have the same question for just generally being naked with a boy- if there's no ejaculation or precum, but the penis is near the vagina, is there any risk?

Thanks!

Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The short answer: no risk.

Can you please read this to learn more.

http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/28/t/006958.html

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elephantine
Neophyte
Member # 63015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elephantine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only reason I posted was because my period is three days late. I have read that, but I'm sure you can understand my concern.
Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely. What are your cycles like: regular, irregular?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elephantine
Neophyte
Member # 63015

They were regular for a while, at 29 days. Two months ago, it was 31 days, last month it was a 27 day cycle, and today marks day 31 of this cycle, which is why, considering the "regular" 29 day cycle, I consider it late. I can't think of a risk, since you cleared this one up, as there has been no sex since my last period, so I'm just a bit... frazzled.
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Based on the last two months, sounds like your cycle might just be building some variance into itself since the times were different over the last couple of months.. [Smile] That's not unusual, and yes, it's disconcerting.

--------------------
Robin

elephantine
Neophyte
Member # 63015

Do you have any idea why this variance? I still don't have it as of this morning.

I've had two periods since the last time I had sex, and I've been wracking my brain. The hottub and lying on top of each other naked is the only reason I can think of, but again, there was no semen.

Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our bodies do vary sometimes with cycle length, it's extremely common. Sometimes this is for no reason at all; but also very slight changes in how we live can effect our periods. Slight changes in diet, rest patterns, stress levels, water intake and excercise can all influence our cycles.

Here's some links to check out:

- Where's my Period?

- Regularity

- 6 Reasons for an Irregular Period

Some of those things list pregnancy as an option, but pregnancy can be completely ruled out for you.

[ 02-02-2012, 01:36 PM: Message edited by: Saffron Reimi ]

--------------------
'Obtain the virgin's consent before you marry her' - Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.