Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Perods

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Perods
Marigold15
Neophyte
Member # 93857

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Marigold15         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, I just have a question. Is it possible for someone to have a NORMAL menstrual cycle during a period? Because I had my period 2 months in a row the 2nd month i was 2 days late with 4 days of heavy bleeding and 3 days of moderate to light bleeding (Same as the first month). My partner and I had dry sex and fingered me before the first period i mentioned.(No sexual intercourse or ejaculation) [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not sure I understand what you're asking here... can you rephrase please?

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marigold15
Neophyte
Member # 93857

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marigold15         Edit/Delete Post 
My apologies if i was not clear. Is it possible for someone to have a NORMAL menstrual cycle during a period? I'm just worried if i have any possibility of being pregnant? Because I had my period 2 months in a row the 2nd month i was 2 days late with 4 days of heavy bleeding and 3 days of moderate to light bleeding (Same as the first month). My partner and I had dry sex and fingered me before the first period i mentioned.(No sexual intercourse or ejaculation)Is there still any possibility with 2 heavy normal periods in a row?
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There's not a pregnancy risk in what you described - and the periods are both normal periods so there's no reason to think you are. Have a look at this: Pregnancy Scared?

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.