Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » HELP

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HELP
lollysportz
Neophyte
Member # 92895

Icon 9 posted      Profile for lollysportz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if anything is wrong with me, but I'm seventeen and I'm not a virgin, my boyfriend of two years and I have sex quite a lot. But I don't think I orgasm and I don't cum. Well I don't think I do, but even if I masturbate I don't cum or orgasm, I just get really wet. Unless that's cum, but it's clear in colour, so I am really unsure, but I am scared that something is wrong with me. I have been masturbating from a young age, could that have anything to do with it? Could I have done it so much that I just don't orgasm anymore? [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] HELP!

--------------------
Lolly-

Posts: 3 | From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lollysportz
Neophyte
Member # 92895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lollysportz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Help, anyone?

--------------------
Lolly-

Posts: 3 | From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lollysportz: Please be patient with us. Sometimes it takes a little while before we can get a response back to you.

When you say you don't cum, if you mean female ejaculation - not all women do. And for those who do they won't every time. When you masturbate, is there a point where what you're feeling becomes more intense at all? Spent some time experimenting to see what all works better for you than other things? Also, are you finding that you're able to focus on pleasure - not having your mind wander to other things?

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3415 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Firefly-
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 26516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Firefly-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Lolly, welcome to Scarleteen! Please don't double post your question. It's against the guidelines you agreed to when you signed up. We get to questions as quickly as we can. Thanks! [Smile]

It doesn't sound like anything is wrong with you. It can take people some time to figure out what they like and how to reach orgasm. Not everything will work for everyone, so experimenting is definitely needed. I don't think starting to masturbate young would have any impact on this.

Have you ever read our article on orgasm and sexual response? Sexual Response & Orgasm: A Users Guide It may help clear some things up for you.

Can you tell us a bit more on what you're expecting to feel from orgasm? Some people expect something amazing and earth-shattering every time, and that's not always a sound assumption to make. Too, there's a distinction between orgasm and ejaculation, for both men and women, but especially for women. Many women don't actually ejaculate or "squirt" when they orgasm, and there's nothing wrong with that.

So, let's start with that and go from there [Smile]

--------------------
Vero
Scarleteen Volunteer
Help sustain sex ed and Scarleteen: donate!

Posts: 1345 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.