Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » OCD Paranoia about sperm. Now I have a pregnancy scare...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OCD Paranoia about sperm. Now I have a pregnancy scare...
Karla1234
Neophyte
Member # 71944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karla1234     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have OCD, so I tend to have uncontollable obsessive thoughts that never let me rest. Ever since I was little I was afraid of microscopic things. As a kid, it was germs. Now as a teen, it's sperm. My boyfriend doesn't know but I think he's starting to suspect that I freak out to much. I'm soooo incredibly scared of getting pregnant. Because of this, my boyfriend and I don't have sex. We do other things.

On October 21, my boyfriend touched me with his hands. He didn't finger me at all. I'm pretty sure he used his right hand. Then, when he got an erection, he put his left hand on his pants, NOT in it. I felt it too and realized that his pants were a bit damp. Kinda dry but at the same time wet, since there was no wet spot. Then I panicked and touched his right hand(the hand he used to touch me) to see if somehow the sperm went through his pants and went onto it, although I wasn't sure if he touched his erection with that hand. He suddenly touched me again with the same hand and in my mind went crazy. What if I had it on my hand and when i held his hand it travelled onto his hand and got on my vagina?

Afterwards, I felt him in his pants and he indeed precummed himself. I was horrified when I felt it, since I touched his hand a while ago before touching him. After feeling him, a few mins later I pulled out a wedgie. Could the sperm have travelled through my clothes and into my vagina?

I'm scared sh*tless right now. My period is due tomorrow. I've been so scared that I haven't been looking out for PMS symptoms. Lately, I've been getting this cloudy discharge and I'm praying that it means that my vagina is self cleaning in preperation for my period.

I can't get pregnant from all that right? I know it seems absurd but I can't talk about this with anyone.

Posts: 29 | From: Maine | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There's absolutely no risk of pregnancy in what you're describing here. Can I ask, do you see a counselor about your OCD? If not, it may help to talk with someone in terms of getting the thoughts a bit more in control. Also? Have a look through this for what can cause pregnancy: Pregnancy Scared?

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karla1234
Neophyte
Member # 71944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karla1234     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I do have a counselor but I tend to need several reassurances before I can start to believe something. It's another asset to my OCD
Posts: 29 | From: Maine | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Understandable. Have you discussed this with him/her? Talked about this being a forefront in your mind more often now?

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karla1234
Neophyte
Member # 71944

I don't like asking him for reassurances because he gets frusterated and thinks I don't trust him. So I just keep it to myself.

My period came and ended last week. The same thing happened again (he felt his erection outside his pants and proceeded to touch me with the same hand). Although it happened again, I'm not as worried anymore. Thanks! [Smile]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.