Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Help!!! Extremely worried!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help!!! Extremely worried!!
CorvusWolf
Neophyte
Member # 47380

Icon 9 posted      Profile for CorvusWolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't had sex with my boyfriend in several months. I get my period each month and I had a very regular period while I was on birth control. I stopped taking birth control when I got to college. I had unbelievable room mate issues and I never knew where I was going to sleep at night or when I would get up. My schedule is completely out the window. I haven't had sex the entire time I've been off birth control. However, I have let my boyfriend ejaculate on my stomach, and he would finger me after he handled himself (he was very careful about this and he never touched the tip of his penis before he touched me). I would do the same. Once he ejaculated on my stomach while I was standing up, but I had my jeans and panties on at the time and we blocked what we though was most of his ejaculate from reaching past my waist. The biggest risk we've taken is he has poked me several inches away from my vagina. I can't really describe this without being vulgar, so I'll say it was an area that wasn't wet...he would on the "outside" of my privates. I haven't had a period since late august and I am EXTREMELY freaked out. I haven't had any signs of my period coming up either. In total, it's been about fifty days since my last period. Could I be pregnant?? Please help soon!!

--------------------
ಠ_ಠ O RLY?
ಠ_ರೃ I SAY!

Posts: 33 | From: LOLWUT | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CorvusWolf
Neophyte
Member # 47380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CorvusWolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...I will also add that I've gained about 7 pounds in the past month and I've been the same weight since seventh grade. This was a big shocker. I've also been under a TON of stress.

--------------------
ಠ_ಠ O RLY?
ಠ_ರೃ I SAY!

Posts: 33 | From: LOLWUT | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Things like major life changes, stress, a change in sleeping pattern, can all have an impact on your menstrual cycle. Also, it takes the body a while to get back into the swing of things after stopping hormonal birth control. So, I see plenty of reasons why your period may be late.

However, the best way to rule out a pregnancy for sure is by taking a pregnancy test.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CorvusWolf
Neophyte
Member # 47380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CorvusWolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do any of the things we did pose a risk though??

--------------------
ಠ_ಠ O RLY?
ಠ_ರೃ I SAY!

September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It sounds like you do not engage in direct genital to genital contact, so no, the activities you engage in should not pose a pregnancy risk.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.