Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » pants soaked with semen. preg risk?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: pants soaked with semen. preg risk?
stewfeed
Neophyte
Member # 73919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stewfeed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi!

i have a same question. me and my gf had dry humping last july 30 2011. her last period was last july 16 2011. we were dry humping and then i ejaculated inside my brief with my pants on and she was in her shorts with undies on as well. after i ejaculated, we stop and i noticed that on the middle of my left thight(if the penis will be the center, it is 4:00 radius), near the inner thigh part, there was the semen. that part was soaked with semen. i forgot to checked if she has semen on her.
-there is no genital-genital conact,
-no touching of genitals after,
-as i can see, i did not ejaculated directly to her vagina.

is there a risk of pregnancy? thanks for the answer. im a bit paranoid now.

Signature removed.

[ 08-02-2011, 08:00 PM: Message edited by: KittenGoddess ]

Posts: 19 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atm1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 37835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atm1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, there is not a risk if you were both wearing clothes.

Also, please remove those links from your signature. They are considered spam and are a violation of the user guidelines you agreed to when you signed up.

Posts: 2262 | From: in transition | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stewfeed
Neophyte
Member # 73919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stewfeed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i am sorry for the link. i didnot know hao that appeared. i did not add it to my post

and i am sorry again for ths favor but can you explain it?? i know im stupid about this. isn't that sperm are very small and knowing that my pants was soaked with semen, how can it be not a risk? other sites says that it could be possible.

thank you for your consideration..

Signature removed.

[ 08-02-2011, 08:01 PM: Message edited by: KittenGoddess ]

Posts: 19 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Firefly-
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 26516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Firefly-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi stewfeed,

While yes, sperm is very small, it still needs specific conditions to move around. It just can't make it through several layers of clothing to find the vagina. The situation you describe does not pose any pregnancy risks.

Does that help?

--------------------
Vero
Scarleteen Volunteer
Help sustain sex ed and Scarleteen: donate!

Posts: 1345 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stewfeed
Neophyte
Member # 73919

thx!

can i ask one more time?

isn't that mucus or fluid produced by female attracts sperm? what if the undies of the female is wet and a bit of semen had contact with it, does it poses risk for pregnancy?

Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kachina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, nothing attracts sperm. They have no intelligence at all, they just have the ability to move in a general sort of manner. If clothes were on, there is no risk.

Check out these articles, they explain how pregnancy happens a little better so you can see why this is not a risk at all:
Where DID I Come From? A Refresher Course in Human Reproduction
Pregnancy Scared?

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

Humans are allergic to change. They love to say, "We've always done it this way." I try to fight that. That's why I have a clock on my wall that runs counter-clockwise. - Grace Hopper

Posts: 876 | From: Seattle | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stewfeed
Neophyte
Member # 73919

thx for that link!!

can i ask last question?

ok, so, even though there was a part in my pants that was soaked with semen and had contact with her shorts that is wet, still there is no risk for pregnancy?

[ 08-04-2011, 12:28 AM: Message edited by: stewfeed ]

Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kachina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I promise you the answer will not change no matter how many times you ask the same question...

Do you think maybe you aren't ready for these kinds of sexual activities yet? Sometimes all this anxiety over something no matter how much we reassure you is a sign you might not be ready for the things causing you this much worry.

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

Humans are allergic to change. They love to say, "We've always done it this way." I try to fight that. That's why I have a clock on my wall that runs counter-clockwise. - Grace Hopper

Posts: 876 | From: Seattle | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stewfeed
Neophyte
Member # 73919

you're right! im not ready for it. that's what i learned.

im sorry if i ask you so many same question. im just paranoid. i worry what if something happens. im not ready for it. im so naive and stupid to do things that im not prepared for.

thank you so much for the info. probably i just need to wait for the outcome. thanks!

[ 08-04-2011, 02:03 AM: Message edited by: stewfeed ]

Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

It's ok, no need to call yourself stupid! You learned something from this and that's good.

If doing things that aren't a pregnancy risk are too scary for you, at least you didn't do something that IS! I would try to take your mind off of it if you can. And from now on maybe not do any activity that makes you so nervous until you are ready, sex should be fun, not stressful!

Here's a couple more links I think you might find helpful:
Ready or Not? The Scarleteen Sex Readiness Checklist
Whoa, There! How to Slow Down When You're Moving Too Fast

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.