Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Should I be concerned?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Should I be concerned?
ALove
Neophyte
Member # 73864

Icon 12 posted      Profile for ALove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, (2 questions)
Okay on July 13th my boyfriend of almost three years and I decided that we were ready to have sex for the first time. I have been taking Lo Loestrin FE for almost 3 or 4 months at night and the night before we had sex I took the last blue "active" pill in the pack before the two white "active" pills before the brown placebo pills. At the most I was maybe and hour early or late taking the pill once a few days before. My first question is because I took the pill(blue) the night before and after(the white pill) I was protected from pregnancy?

My second question is this; Because he was un-able to get an erection for quite awhile he had to take the condom off and on maybe 2 or 3 times, and then was unable to keep his erection after entering me a few times. lately the past couple of days I am hit with random spells of stomach aches, nausea, and even threw up a little once while brushing my teeth. Could I be pregnant?

Please help I am really freaked out.

[ 07-31-2011, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: ALove ]

Posts: 2 | From: Montgomery,Al | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atm1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 37835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atm1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you have been taking your pills regularly and correctly (and it sounds like you have been--I'm not familiar with the colors of your pills), then pregnancy is quite unlikely.

You might have some sort of stomach bug, so check in with a doctor if you nausea doesn't get better soon.

Posts: 2262 | From: in transition | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ALove
Neophyte
Member # 73864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So I should still be okay, even though I did not have a pill the 3rd and fourth day afterwards?
Posts: 2 | From: Montgomery,Al | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.