Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » please help me - possible pregnancy scare

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: please help me - possible pregnancy scare
maelstrom20
Neophyte
Member # 72316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maelstrom20     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My boyfriend and I were fooling around two days ago (today is Tuesday, that was on Sunday afternoon). I ended up giving him a blow job (no condom). I swallowed the ejaculate immediately afterwards, though there may have been trace amounts left on him afterwards. Right after we finished, he went to clean himself off in the bathroom with toilet paper (he says he didn't get anything on his hands and that his hands only touched the toilet paper). He also washed his hands with soap (bar soap, not liquid soap) and water in the bathroom before coming back. We lay around for a while before starting anything again, and between 5-10 minutes later he fingered me (his hands were completely dry and presumably clean). Between me swallowing, him probably not touching any ejaculate, him washing his hands after, and us waiting a bit before he touched me, is there any chance that I could be at risk for a pregnancy? (I am not on any hormonal birth control. We are both each others' first partners so we doubt there'd be any chance of contracting STDs.) There's still enough time left for me to get Plan B if you guys think it'd be a good idea. I've been feeling very paranoid about this and haven't been able to stop thinking about it for the past two days. I appreciate all your help, and thanks for reading.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kachina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There is no risk of pregnancy here. Check out this article to see what is a risk and what isn't:
Pregnancy Scared?

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

Humans are allergic to change. They love to say, "We've always done it this way." I try to fight that. That's why I have a clock on my wall that runs counter-clockwise. - Grace Hopper

Posts: 876 | From: Seattle | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.