Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Nearly impossible chance of pregnancy ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nearly impossible chance of pregnancy ?
Karla1234
Neophyte
Member # 71944

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Karla1234     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi ! I'm 15 and have been dating my boyfriend for 8 months now. We are both virgins and are planning to wait to wait to have ful blown sex. On July 10th (6 days ago) we were in a dark room and things got heayed. I gave him a quick handjob in his pants and took his penis out his hands. He did not touch himself nor did he ejaculate. I then gave him quick short second blowjobs with pauses in between. In that while he had precum but I swallowed that. My hands felt pretty dry but it was dark so I couldnt see if precum got on them. After i put his penis away and held hands with him. What worries me is that after i held hands with him for a few seconds, he went in my pants and touched my vagina. He never fingered me, he just touched the opening. Is iy possible that I could have transferred precum(if i had any) to his hands and then he touches my vagina? Can i get pregnant from that? My period is due today or tomorrow. I ovulated around July3 so i im sure i finiahed ovulated. I also kept getting nackaches the day before yesterday. This usually is a sign of my period but can it be a pregnancy sign? Is it too early? He also peed before precumming
Posts: 29 | From: Maine | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is absolutely no risk of pregnancy here. Check it out: Pregnancy Scared?

(That should answer all your questions about what can create a pregnancy risk, but if it doesn't, just let us know.)

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5658 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karla1234
Neophyte
Member # 71944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karla1234     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I see. I kinda figured that the only way his hand could get me pregnant was that if it was soaking wet with precum. But so many people say it only needs one sperm to get a girl pregnant , mostly because the sperm will swim in vaginal fluids. This is the reason why I'm worried. Is this true ?
Posts: 29 | From: Maine | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kachina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, that is not true. Sperm need the semen (the fluid they are in) in order to survive and to swim anywhere.

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

Humans are allergic to change. They love to say, "We've always done it this way." I try to fight that. That's why I have a clock on my wall that runs counter-clockwise. - Grace Hopper

Posts: 861 | From: Seattle | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karla1234
Neophyte
Member # 71944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karla1234     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.