Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Blood on inside of condom?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Blood on inside of condom?
Amy A
Neophyte
Member # 40137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amy A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My boyfriend and I had sex while on my period.

When he went to clean up, he said he found blood on the inside of the condom (I think it was on his penis after he took the condom off).

I am on the pill and I take it perfectly, but I want to make sure we're using condoms right. That doesn't seem good if my stuff is getting inside the condom...

We were having sex for about 25 minutes, and in the middle he started going soft. A few times he popped out of me and we had to readjust - I`m not sure if that would affect anything. Maybe blood just got elsewhere on him and he ended up transferring it to his penis later. Or maybe the condom was slipping. How can I figure out whether the condoms are working or not?

[ 07-09-2011, 12:41 AM: Message edited by: Amy A ]

Posts: 23 | From: San Diego | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.