Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » having sex

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: having sex
MiikiieBabiie
Activist
Member # 55755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MiikiieBabiie         Edit/Delete Post 
I was at my boyfreinds house yesturday, and he started licking me out for bout 20mins or more... then he came and layed next to me (baring in mind i havent had sex before)
so i started giving him head (oral sex) for a bit like 5min then i wen on top of him and i was just whining on him we both didnt have underwear on... and then i put it in, it didnt hurt me just a little little bit and i didnt bleed or nothing, my friends tell me it hurts ALOT but it didnt hurt me at all, the thing is his penise is quite small (bout 15cm when erected) does that mean his penise is too small and will not pop my cherry? and am i still a virgin?

i was on top does that make a diffrence cuz he didnt force it in? and then he went on top and went a little bit fast so we done it for about 15min and he cummed? why did he cum so quik? he told he his had sex before but i dunno if to belive him because he cum so quik....

--------------------
Timeea

Posts: 51 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First time vaginal entry doesn't have to hurt or bleed. When it does, it's usually because the woman is not relaxed or aroused enough, is not using enough lube, or because the partner is not being gentle enough.

So, no, there's nothing wrong with you or him, and his penis is not "too small".

There is no cherry, or any other fruit, in your vagina. There's also no "popping" of any kind that happens with first time vaginal entry. All of that's slang, usually referring to the idea that the hymen (which we now call the corona) breaks during first time intercourse. However, that's a cultural myth: the corona is a very thin, stretchy membrane that wears away over time due to hormone changes, menstrual flow and general activity. Most women don't have much of their corona left once they become sexually active. And when they do, the corona just continues to wear away gradually, rather than "breaking" all at once.

How quickly your partner ejaculated doesn't say anything at all about how experienced he is. But just so you know, 15 minutes is actually well above average.

Are you using any type of birth control? It sounds like you did not use a condom, at the very least, which means that you and your partner have had a high risk for STI exposure. If you two haven't been tested recently, you should make appointments to take care of that. And if you are not using some other type of birth control, you have also had a high pregnancy risk. If you do not wish to become pregnant, you can obtain EC for up to 120 hours after the risk.

Here are a few articles that I think you and your partner should read together:
First Intercourse 101
From OW! to WOW! Demystifying Painful Intercourse
http://www.scarleteen.com/article/body/my_corona_the_anatomy_formerly_known_as_the_hymen_the_myths_that_surround_it

[ 05-19-2011, 06:05 AM: Message edited by: September ]

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MiikiieBabiie
Activist
Member # 55755

i was tested about 3 months ago and he gets tested every 3 months for chlamydya but i havnt had a chlamidya test befored because i havent had sexual intercourse.

i asked him if he had a condom and it was upstairs so he coudlnt be botherd and we didnt want to stop so he could get it... but before we do it from now on i will use a condom... if i go to brooks a teenage place for sex, relationships and STI place.. what sort of tested do u think i should ask them to do on me?

thank you :)

--------------------
Timeea

Posts: 51 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does he get tested only for chlamydia, or also for other STIs? If he's only been tested for chlamydia, then he needs to get a full STI panel. Why don't you both go to the clinic together, and each ask to get a full STI panel?

So, you did not use any type of birth control at all? If that's the case, and you do not wish to become pregnant, you'll want to look into getting EC as soon as you can.

While you're at the clinic, you can also discuss your options for birth control with a nurse or doctor there.

And in the future? You'll want to make sure to always have condoms at hand. Even if you're using another type of birth control, only condoms can offer protection from STIs.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MiikiieBabiie
Activist
Member # 55755

we will go clinc today or tomorrow i think?

but why do i need a emergency pill he didnt ejcualte inside me he ejaculated on the bed?

--------------------
Timeea

September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Sounds like I was misunderstanding you, then. This bit made it sound like he had ejaculated inside of you:
quote:
and then he went on top and went a little bit fast so we done it for about 15min and he cummed?
If he did not ejaculate inside of you, your pregnancy risk is significantly smaller, but you did still have a risk. Withdrawal offers 96% protection with perfect use, 73-82% with typical use.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

newbridge
Neophyte
Member # 65230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newbridge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
me and my girlfriend just had sex for the second time, and the first time was in my car and didn't go so well. this time went a little better, but she always wants to like jump right in it, not giving her vagina a chance to open up, just expecting my penis to fit right in. and whenever I try to like go down on her, and finger her she's always like, STOP. But I am trying to help her out so its not so hard for me to try to put it in. What can I do to help her understand that my penis isn't just gonna fit right off.
Then, what can I do to lead into having sex, like how to get her clothes off and stuff.

--------------------
s-ball92

Posts: 6 | From: where you wanna be | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Newbridge, can you do me a favor and start a new topic for yourself? You can do that by clicking on the "new topic" button at the top right or bottom left of the window. That way, we can focus on your questions there and it doesn't get mixed up with someone else's stuff.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

MiikiieBabiie
Activist
Member # 55755

i went to the cloinic and i went with him i told them everything and they said the same that u dnt have to bleed the 1st time and its a bit of skin that just gradually goes away... then she asked me about contraception and i told he we didnt use and that he ejacualted on the bed.

she gave me an emeregancy pill and im due on this week some time if it doesnt come then i will need to go back... so i think everything will be ok thanks for the info joey

one more thing... my mate told me that her ex and her have been having sex ALOTS and ALOTS and then when she moved on to her curent boy friend thats wen she started bleeding and it hurt her...? she said she thinks this because mabey his penius was small?

do you thinnk this is happening with me?

--------------------
Timeea

Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just so you know, EC can delay your period. So if it doesn't come right away, don't freak out, that's pretty par for the course. You'll want to take a pregnancy test if it doesn't, but know there's a chance it may just be the change in hormones causing it.

If your friend is bleeding with sex now and was not before, she wants to first check in with her sexual healthcare person. This may be a sign of an infection of some sort. If everything checks out there, more likely she's not fully aroused and relaxed, not using a good water based lubricant, or being a bit too rough.

[ 05-21-2011, 08:17 AM: Message edited by: Stephanie_1 ]

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MiikiieBabiie
Activist
Member # 55755

Yea i know the lady there told me and she said i should go back if it doesnt come afta a week after my actual due date.

and oo ok

thanks for the info :)

--------------------
Timeea

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.