Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » lasting long????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: lasting long????
ayle
Neophyte
Member # 47331

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ayle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i ve read many articles which gives methods of lasting long having sex.can u plz tell me is there any simple way of doing that without pills.and what is good length of penis that should feel good to get female orgasm.mine is 6.3 or 6.4.plzzz help only EXPERTS plzzzz.

--------------------
*****A A LOVE*****

Posts: 25 | From: pakistan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoatRack
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 50455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoatRack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We cannot give you tips on intercourse here because everybody is different, and what works for some people doesn't work for other people. The best thing to do to make sure both people are enjoying sex is to communicate.

Ask the other person what they want, make sure they know what you want, and just keep talking about what feels good and what you don't like. Also, remember that penis in vagina is not the only kind of sex by any means. There are lots of ways to have sex so change it up. Again, talk to each other and focus on what feels good for both of you.

--------------------
Hey folks, my name is Andrew and I was a mod here for awhile a couple years ago. I'll be here for a couple weeks while Heather is out and the site is even more short-staffed than usual

Posts: 441 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ayle
Neophyte
Member # 47331

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ayle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well,thats wat i knw.bt every woman has vagina.every man has a penis.so there s gotta b sm way of lasting long.methds that are describd in sites which i tried and wrked.but that only workd when i was using my hand on penis.iwas able to cntrl orgasm for 3 minuts and surely could have more and easily by nt making my mind think that i m gna cum etc.so i got that.is it rite?and wat is nrmal size for penis that most women would love.experts knw that cz of the experience.plz i need simple answers.i knw mst of things in your sites articles.plz.
Posts: 25 | From: pakistan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Onionpie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 41699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Onionpie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, ayle. The AVERAGE size of an adult male's penis is 5-6 inches long when erect, but the variety of "normal" (what does that really mean, after all) penises is pretty much infinite. And I'm afraid there isn't a one-size-fits all for what women enjoy in terms of... well, anything. And that doesn't just apply to women; it applies to everyone. So not even "experts" can tell you what the size of penis that "most women love" would be. That varies from woman to woman, and plenty of women don't even have a preference.

Maybe it'd be a better idea to not focus so much on what is "normal" or what is "ideal" or expected, and focus on accepting yourself and your body the way you are, and when you are with a partner, focus on what THEY tell you they like, not what "experts" say "most" women like. As Andy said, we cannot give you tips on intercourse because 1. that's not what we do here and 2. everyone really is different so there's no way to accurately give that kind of information. Sorry [Smile]

[ 04-22-2011, 10:12 PM: Message edited by: Onionpie ]

Posts: 1311 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OWL Dan
Activist
Member # 49077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OWL Dan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Ayle,

I thought that you might benefit from some of the information in these articles. Sexual pleasure is very much a person by person and couple by couple learning experience.
So try to relax and enjoy the learning experiences. [Wink]

Be a Blabbermouth! The Whats, Whys and Hows of Talking About Sex With a Partner

Sexual Response & Orgasm: A Users Guide

The Great No-Orgasm-from-Intercourse Conundrum

With Pleasure: A View of Whole Sexual Anatomy for Every Body

--------------------
Dan

Posts: 842 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ayle
Neophyte
Member # 47331

nw thats good.thanx allot.i love ths site.thanx every bdy.

--------------------
*****A A LOVE*****

OWL Dan
Activist
Member # 49077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OWL Dan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You are welcome. [Smile]

--------------------
Dan

Posts: 842 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.