Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Penis Size

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Penis Size
football.okie17
Neophyte
Member # 58784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for football.okie17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My penis isnt exactly an "average" length, standing at just over 5 inches and I was just wondering ,out of curiosity, if there were safe ways if any ways to maybe increase the length of it? I am okay with the length that i'm at but somedays it does hamper my self-esteem. :/
Posts: 11 | From: Edmond, Oklahoma | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pumpkin_Pie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Pie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi football,

5 inches is actually standard for an erect penis - you have nothing at all to worry about.

Penises of all sizes give sexual pleasure and there is no way of increasing the length. You would be far better off getting to know and love your body the way it is and take comfort in that the phrase "It's not the size it's how you use it" is true. [Smile]

Rebecca

Posts: 896 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
football.okie17
Neophyte
Member # 58784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for football.okie17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for the response. [Smile] Hahaha, I do say that to myself whenever I feel down about myself. I think the reason why i've felt down or discouraged is because I hear about all these other guys that are around 6 inches so i thought that was more of an average, also to mention making me very jealous. Thank you again.
Posts: 11 | From: Edmond, Oklahoma | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you're hearing about it but not seeing it, chances are good they may embellish a little. Plenty of people do. Take a look through this article here: Shown Actual Size: A Penis Shape & Size Lowdown

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
football.okie17
Neophyte
Member # 58784

Thank you. I had just a few more questions if I may ask. When soft, my penis tends to curve to the right, its not bad or anything just curious as to why. Also when I do have an erection, it bends downward, i'm wondering if this is unusual or just another thing that is needless worries.
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Honestly, it's really just how the body works, that sometimes a person's penis will curve slightly when erect or when not erect.Nothing to worry about, just how everyone's a little different.

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
football.okie17
Neophyte
Member # 58784

Ah, okay, thank you very much. [Smile]
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Very welcome [Smile]

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.