Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » WORRIED! possible implantation bleeding

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WORRIED! possible implantation bleeding
guitar123
Neophyte
Member # 58550

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitar123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ive been dating my girlfriend for about a year now last friday(which is also about a week before her period) i began to finger her quite aggressively, but she wasnt dry at all...afterwards we saw some brown/somewhat pink blood coming from her vagina....she had this blood for 2 days straight...we had sex about 5 times this month with a condom and pulling out with the condom at the same time...she wasnt worried about pregnancy until she missed her period today and has shown no sign of her period coming(cramps and breaking out)..she has been stressed due to midterms and has been EXTREMELY fatigued in the past 2 weeks..IM REALLY WORRIED shes pregnant...shes usually almost never late on her period...please help!
Posts: 34 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OWL Dan
Activist
Member # 49077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OWL Dan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome,

Stress can play a major role with late and missing periods. Also, lack of adequate sleep can play a role too. It sounds like the chances of pregnancy are very slim since you have been using both condoms and the withdraw method together. You can always have her take a pregnancy test; they can be used when a period is late and/or 10-14 days after the last possible pregnancy risk. Here are a couple of articles that may be of some help.

M.I.A or, Dude, Where's My Period?
Pregnancy Scared?

By the way, please do not double post. Also, when posting your own questions you should always start a new topic (like this one) instead of jumping on someone else’s thread because your question may not be seen in a timely manor and it isn’t polite either. Feel free to comment on other threads,out side of the Expert Advice section, when appropriate. [Smile]

[ 03-10-2011, 07:03 AM: Message edited by: OWL Dan ]

--------------------
Dan

Posts: 842 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitar123
Neophyte
Member # 58550

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitar123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
any insight on the the bleeding my have been?
Posts: 34 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitar123
Neophyte
Member # 58550

insight of what the bleeding may have been**
OWL Dan
Activist
Member # 49077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OWL Dan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It could have been a short period.

--------------------
Dan

Posts: 842 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kak26
Neophyte
Member # 45125

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kak26     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am expecting my period on 4/17 (34 day cycle). I had sex March 26th and April 9th, with condoms and he ejaculated long after he pulled out. On 4/11, my boyfriend fingered me. Yesterday I had bright red discharge, nothing this morning, and then earlier in the evening I had stringy dark brown discharge. My period isn't due for 5 more days. I thought it was just maybe from a scrape that could've happened if he fingered me too roughly but I'm still getting discharge today, like I said. Is there any possibility that I could be pregnant and it's implantation bleeding?
Posts: 9 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kak26
Neophyte
Member # 45125

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kak26     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry I posted on this question, I didn't know how to post in another topic.
Posts: 9 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OWL Dan
Activist
Member # 49077

It sounds like you were properly using the withdrawal method so your risk is low. It sounds like it could simply be your period coming early.

I the future, all you need to do is click on the “new topic” icon to start your own thread. [Smile]

--------------------
Dan

kak26
Neophyte
Member # 45125

Thank you so much! And I feel like an idiot... woke up with my regular flow period.

Thank you so much!

Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
People get scared, it happens.

But since you clearly were pretty scared, do you want to talk about methods of preventing pregnancy which are more effective and reliable than withdrawal and condoms? Backing up condom use with a method more effective and foolproof than condoms, rather than less, might leave you feeling a whole lot better.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About MeGet our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.