Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » peniuses??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: peniuses??
MiikiieBabiie
Activist
Member # 55755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MiikiieBabiie         Edit/Delete Post 
im confused are the like different types of penius? cuz my ex boyfreinds one was so different to my current boyufreind like his forskin didnt come up all the way till his Glands bit thing? but my my current boyfreinds does and its looks like this [edited]
but my ex looks like this

[edited]

like his forskin was all the way down and wen i was tossing him off it didnt cum up to his bell end.
its it a wired thing or it is normal.?

[ 03-01-2011, 09:51 AM: Message edited by: Heather ]

--------------------
Timeea

Posts: 51 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Posting photos here isn't okay, so I needed to edit your post.

Your current boyfriend is not circumcised. Your ex was (if that photo looked like his penis: that was a photo of a circumcised penis). That's not wiring: all penises start uncircumcised, but some are circumcised, usually in infancy, and usually just because a parent chooses to electively based on looks or some cultural traditions.

Here's some more information for you:
Innies & Outies: The Penis, Testes and More
http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/is_my_foreskin_normal_how_does_it_work

[ 03-01-2011, 09:52 AM: Message edited by: Heather ]

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MiikiieBabiie
Activist
Member # 55755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MiikiieBabiie         Edit/Delete Post 
oo sorry i didnt know.... i know it was a plastic penius but that what it looked like but obously real... not plastic... was just givin an example... sorry about the links of piks...

do you mean that the forskin can sometimes be pulled back when there were little so it didnt grow over the bellend?

--------------------
Timeea

Posts: 51 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, that is not what circumcision is: it is something which has been surgically done to someone, usually in infancy, not a variation that occurs without someone doing something.

Have you read those links yet? Looking at the timestamp and all the other posts you've made in the meantime, I'm guessing not. Why don't you take a look, since they answer that question?

[ 03-01-2011, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: Heather ]

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.