Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Blood. D=

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Blood. D=
IzzyBug_x3
Neophyte
Member # 53308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IzzyBug_x3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
'Ello.

Wednesday night my boyfriend and was grinding against each other. He had boxers on and I had black pants on. A few minutes later I bled after. Now, I wasn't freaked out. I thought it was my period. However, I already had my period this month.

Then, tonight, Friday, I was dry humping him with just jeans on and I bled again. I was just wondering, could something be wrong? I'm pretty sure I am not pregnant. I know that someone can't get pregnant through clothes, but... did he break my hymen or what could have happened? So far, it happened twice. Now, I'm worried.

Please help me! <3

--------------------
10.02.10 <3

Posts: 1 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady
Neophyte
Member # 41249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes it could be that he is breaking your hymen. It's very easy to do that, you can do it by horse riding, cycling, a lot of forms of exercise can cause that. So I'm sure dry humping would be a very likely explanation. And also, because you were dry humping, it might of not torn it completely and that's why you bled again the second time, because it wasn't broken completely.

Hope this helps. [Smile]

--------------------
Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile, so whenever you're lonely remember this is true, somebody somewhere, is thinking of you :)

Posts: 23 | From: London | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lady, this section of the boards is for volunteer and staff replies only. See you on the rest of the boards!

If the spotting happens only after you've engaged in dry humping, then the two are likely connected. However, "breaking" the hymen should not cause bleeding like that, mostly because the hymen does not generally get broken. It wears away over time from hormonal changes, menstruation, as well as general activity.

If you do not engage in any sort of vaginal entry and remain clothed the entire time, then the spotting may be due to soreness and chafing from the friction.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady
Neophyte
Member # 41249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh sorry, I'm new. [Frown] Goodbye!

--------------------
Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile, so whenever you're lonely remember this is true, somebody somewhere, is thinking of you :)

Posts: 23 | From: London | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.