Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » A tricky one

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A tricky one
lovinglife
Neophyte
Member # 43743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovinglife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So me and my new bf was having sex for the first time. I told him that he had to wear a condom on, so he was putting it on ( in the dark) and well so I thought. When he entered me it was pretty painful and I wanted to stop, when I grabbed his dick to stop I realised that there was no condom on! He tricked me into thinking that he had one on , when he didn't . When I argued about it to him, he turns to me and says he hates condoms. I told him to put it on or just forget about it. He then takes another out, but then trys the stunt all over again! Where as this time he didn't enter. I told him to put it on or go. An he went, saying now that he is allergic to latex condoms.Joke right!!! I was quite upset with him that he went because I really wanted him to stay.
I think that he is lieing and wants me to feel sorry for him and just forget about wearing condoms for his sake.I want to know how I can educate him about condoms. Meaning how can we talk about it face to face (Conversational) And am I in a risk of and Std or someting , he only gave me about 6 strokes before I had realised there was no condom.

Posts: 36 | From: N,Y | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've got to be frank here and say that someone who tries to trick you, twice, into believing they are using a method of protection they are not, especially when you've made it clear that you insist on condom use, is probably not someone who is a safe partner for you to have. He has lied to you and tried to manipulate you, and that doesn't make him sound like he is a caring, honest, trustworthy partner.

Since you have had unprotected genital contact, you should also consider yourself at risk for having contracted an STI, as well as pregnancy, and you will want to make an appointment to get tested.

If you do chose to talk to him about this and give him another chance, these articles should help you out there:
Be a Blabbermouth! The Whats, Whys and Hows of Talking About Sex With a Partner
Condom Basics: A User's Manual

(Too? You can also let him know that polyurethane condoms are a great alternative for people who are allergic to latex. So if he truly is allergic, he could have let you know in advance and made sure he had some polyurethane condoms on hand.)

But, bottom line? I'd really encourage you to think long and hard about whether you want to continue to be sexually active with someone who has so clearly shown a blatant disregard for your health and safety.

[ 04-27-2010, 11:31 AM: Message edited by: September ]

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.