Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Why is my penis so big? IM YOUNG!?!?!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why is my penis so big? IM YOUNG!?!?!
Benjamin Baskett
Neophyte
Member # 46554

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Benjamin Baskett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Im 14 and my penis is 8 1/2 inches. Im scared that i cant have kids because it wont go in. when does it stop growing. and when girls find out they wont leave me alone! any good ways to hide it? please help!?!?!

--------------------
ErraticThunda!!!

Posts: 3 | From: USA,SC | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ecofem
Activist
Member # 13388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ecofem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Benjamin, welcome to Scarleteen! [Smile] Your penis sounds just fine to me: it may be on the bigger side of average but it's completely normal. Penises come in many shapes and sizes, and that shouldn't affect your ability to have kids or have penis-in-vagina intercourse, should you and your partner/s wish to be sexually active in this way. While some girls you know may be intrigued by your penis (but, then again, how do they really know unless you've shown them?) but people are attracted to others for more than their genitalia, and more than their appearance at that. They're probably interested in you for you but, no matter what, if you're getting unwanted attention, we can talk about how to deal with that.

Here are some articles I'd like you to check out. [Smile]

Shown Actual Size: A Penis Shape & Size Lowdown
Not Everything You Wanted To Know About Puberty (But Pretty Darn Close)
http://www.scarleteen.com/tags/penis

Posts: 3318 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.