Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » partial penile penetration

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: partial penile penetration
tweeting
Neophyte
Member # 45824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tweeting     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My problem is partial penile penetration after that ejaculation happens
i am not able to insert fully
we would like to have a kid ,we are trying from last 5 months

Please let us know whats the best possible way ,

i am trying hard to insert fully using my hands thats all not working

Posts: 1 | From: India | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
orca
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for orca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi tweeting. Sorry to keep you waiting for a response. This is really outside of our site goals since we are usually trying to help our teen and young adult users prevent pregnancy, rather than become pregnant. Understand, though, that many people do try for over a year before a pregnancy happens. Have the two of you seen a doctor to talk about you and your partner's desire for pregnancy? That would be a really good place to start.

--------------------
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.--Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Posts: 2726 | From: North America | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.