Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » could i be?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: could i be?
needtoknow101
Activist
Member # 40091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for needtoknow101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As per my OCD about getting pregnant even without having sex, I went ahead and inserted the IMPLANON into my arm about 7 months ago. It has been fine, so weird symptoms or anything. Anyways, I fooled around with my boyfriend last night. We were both naked but his penis never touched me, or anywhere near that area. But now I am worried that maybe he had touched himself before he fingered me or that some precum got on the sheets and I sat on it?! I am not sure whether either of those is even a rational fear, so I am writing.... Is there a chance I could ger pregnant here or am I overreacting?

Thank you

Posts: 56 | From: Boulder | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horizon
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 35890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horizon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It would take a significant amount of pre-ejaculate on his hands to present a pregnancy risk-- essentially dripping. It is also extremely unlikely that a risk would be presented by pre-ejaculate on the sheets. I don't see a viable risk with what you have told us here, but if you are truly worried, a pregnancy test is valid 10-14 days after the incident. Hope this helps!

--------------------
-Kayla
Scarleteen Volunteer

"A wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings, and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses." -Hippocrates

Posts: 755 | From: United States | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.