Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Pregnant?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pregnant?
Hot Air Pants
Neophyte
Member # 45242

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Hot Air Pants     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So me and my girlfriend were home alone yesterday and I came all over the place. After cleaning it up, I fingered her. Today she was saying she was bleeding down there and she didn't know why. She just had her period like a week ago. She's also on birth control to regulate her period. But like a month ago she had a surgery to remove her hymen. I'm wondering if the blood is just from the surgery and me fingering her possibly stretching it out. Or is she pregnant? I'm pretty worried. Help.
Posts: 6 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's actually pretty easy to give a woman a scrape with fingering if you mean fingers inside her vagina. Were you using a lubricant? Wearing latex gloves? If not gloves, were your nails trimmed and filed? Were you sure to be very gentle?

If you weren't doing even one of those things, an abrasion can happen which could have caused the bleeding.

Per her hymenectomy, what instructions did her doctor give her about when it was okay for her to have any kind of vaginal sex, including fingering? Did you all do this before whatever date s/he said it was okay to?

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hot Air Pants
Neophyte
Member # 45242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hot Air Pants     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The doctor, as far as me and her know, did not give us a specific date that anything like this would be okay. But my main concern here was pregnancy. Could that mean she is pregnant because I came minutes before. Or is that even possible?
Posts: 6 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.