Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » im really upset

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: im really upset
imogenasksyou
Neophyte
Member # 43569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imogenasksyou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Im sorry about posting this since you get many pregnancy scares.
But im to the stage when even thinking about this is making me feel sick.

okay so my boyfriend was over yesterday and i placed my hand in his pants though i only brushed my hand quickly down there. It seemed a little wet but im not sure if it was pre-cum or just sweat.

about 10 minutes after this happened he had gone home and i went to the toilet. i exposed the same hand that went down his pants to my vagina. Straight contact. It totaly crossed my mind at the time as i was in a rush.

Im unsure that if there was any sperm on my hands if it had died in the ten minutes from exposure to air or if there is a chance this could make me pregnant. I hadnt washed my hands before hand.

My period is due in three days and i have the usual breast tenderness that i gget before my period. but im so unsure. if it does come at normal will this mean im definately not pregnant?
thankyou

Posts: 19 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There is really no pregnancy risk from this. In order for a risk to occur, your hand would have had to be dripping with semen and then come in contact immediately with your vagina. If you are still concerned though, getting your period at the normal time does indicate that you are not pregnant.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.