Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Possibility of Pregnancy?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Possibility of Pregnancy?
SexHelp109
Neophyte
Member # 43751

Icon 5 posted      Profile for SexHelp109     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok so my girlfriend and I were making out on the couch facing each other, laying on our sides. After a while I slid her panties down her leg and fingered for a lil while. We kept making out and evantually she put her hands down her pants and started playing with me. I pulled away as I was about to cum, she got her hand out, and then a few seconds later I ended up going off in my boxer briefs. We kinda just layed there for a couple minutes afterwards, kissing before I had to get up to leave. The semen got my shorts kinda damp and it stained through a little bit, however we're both pretty positive we didn't make contact downlow after I ejaculated. Is it possible though that she could have rubbed against what came through to the outside of my shorts and gotten impregnated? There was absolutely NO penetration at all, I'm just a worry-wart and I'm wondering if she could be pregnant just by rubbing up against that damp area of my shorts
Posts: 3 | From: united states | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horizon
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 35890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horizon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your boxers would have to have been absolutely soaked through and had direct contact to her genitals for there to be a risk. It doesn't sound like this was the case since you said it only stained through a little and you were fairly sure she didn't get touched. I don't see a viable risk here.

--------------------
-Kayla
Scarleteen Volunteer

"A wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings, and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses." -Hippocrates

Posts: 755 | From: United States | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SexHelp109
Neophyte
Member # 43751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SexHelp109     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so basically it's impossible for it to make its way through my boxer briefs (which were soaked and didnt dry for like two hours) AND my shorts (which had a stain but were fine in about 15 mins)
Posts: 3 | From: united states | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That really is just too many layers. Sperm are really pretty delicate, and also need the fluids they are in -- in the amounts they're ejaculated with -- to create a pregnancy.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SexHelp109
Neophyte
Member # 43751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SexHelp109     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So I really shouldn't be worrying about this any more?

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.